15.

【 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 ∥ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 】
Detroit ⇄ 12:34 AM.

"Yea." I nodded to Muwop. "I don't even know who called but I know where Tiara stay. She coulda let that nigga say whatever he wanted to as long as it ain't have shit to do with Mason but nah , he brought him up."

"Definitely gotta die." Two nodded , blowing smoke out his nose.

We sat and waited, we had been waiting for almost a hour now. Just waiting for the right time to hit.

The door opened and a couple niggas came out the house so Muwop turned around and went around the block then came back .

Two and Tez went out the sun roof , Beezo went out the back seat window and I went out the passenger seat window.

We just sprayed at the group of niggas, hella gun shots went off, we sped off leaving atleast 2 of them laid out .

We got back to Beezo house and took our clothes off & tossed the guns for Beezo to take them to the bando.

"Y'all good?" I asked them and all of them nodded.

"Ian gone cap, I just was shooting, ion know who got hit but i shot at the nigga that ran like 4 times." Two confessed .

"I was hoping Tiara came out." I said. "Stupid bitch."

Just then i got a call from a unknown number but to my burner.

I waited for them to speak first .

"Now yo son really got it coming." some voice said then the phone hung up and i just laughed.

"Who was that?" Tez asked .

"Ion even know , talking bout 'now yo son really got it coming' yea ight." I nodded checking Tiara story .

She posted 2 niggas saying they was dead and her dumb ass crying over them.

"Check Tiara story." I laughed.

"Damnnnnn." they all exclaimed at the same time.

"Why she recording that dead ass nigga." Muwop smacked his lips. "Don't nobody wanna see that shit."

"Talking bout 'i wish they woulda took me instead' say no more bitch , im on my way." I said seriously.

"Nigga you on a killing spree?." Beezo asked.

"Man i want that bitch DEAD she deadass letting niggas threaten my son. Bet her daughter die before my son do."

"Woah." Two made a face . "Don't kill her daughter."

"Well if somebody even look at my son the wrong way, ima kill the bitch."

"The daughter?" Muwop slow ass asked.

"No." I eyed him. "Tiara."

"I can't believe she posted that nigga dead body." Two said.

"She a dumbass bitch."

Just then a loud ass knock sounded off at the door. We all looked at each other then grabbed our guns.