03.

【 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 ∥ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 】
Detroit ⇄ 4:00 PM.

【 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 ∥ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 】 Detroit ⇄ 4:00 PM

"Yo suit case small, just grab this and pull it." I told Mason.

"I got it." He moved my hand and I grabbed mines along with my other shit taking it to the motel.

We finally made it to the room and it was way better, looked like a little house or something.

"Ouuuu." Mason squealed running to the couch.

Bet not be no fuckin bugs either.

It was only 55 per night, which was affordable . I paid for two weeks which only ended up being $770.

With the other $400 I had left just from selling, I could get us food to last another week, Mason eat whatever I eat so, that was easy then it's only two of us so, that makes it easier.

I let Mason walk around to take everything in since we would be here for as long as I could afford it.

"You can go to daycare now punk." I told him.

"I go now?" He asked.

"Ian got shit to do today, you ain't going."

"Okay, I hungry."

"You just wanna bother me." I mumbled .

I grabbed the little food we had from when we was at the hotel and put it away.

I gave him the cereal that was in the lil plastic bowl, he don't like milk so I didn't give it to him.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Come on." I picked Mason up out the car.

I grabbed his diaper bag, today I only needed him to be here for 2-3 hours.

I knocked on the door and the same lil boy  answered the door, her son.

Some girl came from around the corner by the kitchen.