14.

【 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 ∥ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 】
Detroit ⇄ 8:39 AM.

"Damn my head hurt." I said soon as I opened my eyes.

I seen some girl laying next to me and I frowned cause I didn't know her and it wasn't Sage.

"Aye, I gotta go pick my son up." I tapped her and she looked at me crazy.

"You kicking me out?"

"I gotta leave, hurry up for they call CPS on me." I lied as I got up to put my pants on.

"Okay." She muttered .

She put her stuff on and I walked her to the door before unlocking it and letting her out. "Nice meeting you." I nodded.

"You don't even know my name." She squinted.

"You damn right." I nodded then shut the door. "Am I supposed to?" I asked myself.

I didn't have to pick Mason up, she said she would bring him once he woke up and he don't wake up till 12 something.

I don't even know why I woke up this early , i'm never up this early.

I checked my phone going to my messages seeing Sage texted me.

Sage

I don't know if
you still drunk or not but when
I came you had a girl in there so
I went home.

My mouth dropped reading that message , I don't even remember that girl.

I knew I had to text her back but i decided to just wait till later, I went back to sleep.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A knock sounded off at the door and I heard a faint voice. "Daaaa! I homeee!"

I got up rubbing my eyes going to the door, unlocking it I seen Sage with Mason in her hands.

"Hi da." Mason smiled and Sage let him down.

"Bye Mason." She hugged him and he hugged her back. My eyes glued on her the whole time, my mind failed to find the right words to say in time because before I knew it, she was walking away.

I huffed rubbing my hands down my face, "Damn." I closed the door after Mason walked in.

"What's wrong Da? Why you say damn?"

"Nothing and you stop repeating me, you ate?"

"No, I just wake up." He shrugged grabbing his tablet .

"You hungry?"

"Yea." He nodded.

I grabbed some cereal off the top of the fridge , after I poured it into a bowl I got his milk and poured that in too.

"Come sit down Mason." I sat the bowl on the table.

"Help me." He held his arms up and I picked him up siting him in the chair.

"When you done , put the bowl in the sink, the step stool over there in front of it."

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Nowhere, im finna go lay down."

"Oh, I lay down when I done." He took a bite of his cereal.

"Okay." I laughed.

I went to my room grabbing my phone, I apologized to Sage then sent it and my message didn't deliver causing me to frown.

"I know she ain't block me." I said to myself. I waited then called her and it went straight to voicemail. "The fuck?"

I went to instagram and went to our dms, I clicked her profile , "User not found" . I smacked my lips, "Now i'm finna email her."

"Da! I done!" Mason yelled.

"So get up!"

"I need help nigga!"

"Aye." I chuckled getting up. "Who you talking to like that?"

"Nobody." His eyes bulged.

I let him out his seat and he took his bowl to the sink along with his spoon .

"You going back to sleep?"

Mason made a face, "No, i not tired."

"I'm just asking lil ugly boy."

"You ugly." He got in the bed with his tablet. "I wanna watch Spider-Man." He forced his tablet in my hands.

"You don't know how to get to it?" I looked for Netflix on his tablet .

"No." He shook his head getting under the covers. "So cold." he mumbled .

I gave him his tablet and grabbed my phone after hearing it was ringing , Tiara was calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Aye nigga watch yo back." I heard some deep ass voice and I just huffed.

"You not scaring me." I said, plainly. "You gotta come a lil harder than that."

"Don't leave yo son with nobody you don't trust." I heard him say and then he hung up.

I made a face and called back. "Not finna threaten my son then hang up on some pussy shit."

The phone rang and Tiara answered. "Who the fuck was just on yo phone?"

"Wha-"

"Don't play stupid Tiara! They just threatened my son and ion even play like that." I kinda yelled but not enough for Mason to hear .

"Stacks, I don't kno-"

"Tiara you brought that dirty, broke, bummy, living off a bitch ass nigga to my son party, now niggas calling and threatening him, let something happen to him." I nodded.

"Stacks I didn't have nobody call yo phone."

"Tiara what the fuck are you  lying for?" I shouted .

She just hung up and I nodded chuckling.

If Something happen to my son and we both gone be without a kid . Not finna play with her. I'll fuck her life up .

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Excuse the mistakes , i'm in class and i'm finna gts .