04.

【 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 ∥ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 】
Detroit ⇄ 2:30 PM.

"Bye Mason." I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly.

"I see you." He nodded causing me to laugh.

"You gone see me later?" I asked still bent down to his level and he nodded. "Gimmie some dap."

He dapped me before I hugged him again and handed him his pacifier.

"Sayyyy." He squealed turning around seeing her and running to her.

"Sage, he love you." The daycare lady said.

"I know." She chuckled picking him up. "Hey Mason." He laid his head on her chest. "Mama I'm finna take him upstairs to get a toy."

"Okay."

She walked past me, "Here his diaper bag." I handed it to her.

She grabbed it nodding before she continued walking.

I left out and got in the car making my way back to the motel first.

I finally found an apartment and could move in this week whenever. I paid the rent for the first and second month so I was good for awhile .

I made it back and cleaned up packing everything up.

I needed Mason gone cause he wanted attention the entire time and I had to get things done.

I eventually got everything in the car before pulling off to the address.

Muwop, Tez and Two was outside already waiting and got out the car once they seen me pull up.

"Where yo damn couches?" Muwop asked.

"Nigga, the house already furnished, just need to bring our shit in there."

"Ima dumbass." He muttered causing us to laugh.

We took everything in one by one, it ain't take that long cause we obviously ain't have the much shit. It was only me and Mason.

"Ian even finna leave right now, finna sleep on this couch." Muwop plopped down.

"And I got this one." Two laid down on the other one.

"Where Beezo?" I laughed.

"He went to get a paternity test cause that girl keep saying that baby his."

"The baby look like him?"

"Hell nah." Muwop stated. "Baby ugly as shit, no disrespect but that ain't Beezo daughter, that lil thang don't look shit like him."

We busted out laughing cause he said it so seriously. "She look like her mama?"

"Her mama? Nah." Tez shook his head.

"That baby look like another man, she was blowing his phone up and he got mad before he answered and told her they finna get a test right now."