01.

【 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 ∥ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 】
Detroit ⇄ 1:21 PM

"Push yo foot in." I instructed Mason.

He pushed his foot in allowing me to get it on his foot.

"Won't buy you no more Jordan's you keep stepping in mud." I muttered . "Start buying you sketchers."

"No." He frowned.

I laughed getting the mud off his shoes, "Here." I handed him his hoodie to finish his outfit standing him up.

I helped him put it on before picking him up."I walk." He tried getting down and I let him down.

I grabbed his sippy cup putting juice in it, I made sure to have his diaper bag and everything in it.

We left out and went down to the lobby where I seen a vending machine.

He don't need this shit but it's gone keep him satisfied for the time being.

I got some mini oreos for him before handing them to him .

"Tank you." He smiled grabbing them.

"You welcome." I grabbed his hand and we left out going to my car.

I put him in his seat buckling him in and he sat his cup in his cup holder before giving me the cookies.

"Open." He demanded.

I opened them taking one and giving them back.

Getting in the car and starting it up, I drove off heading to the daycare my cousin referred me to.

He stay with his girl himself and they got two kids so going to stay with them wasn't even an option, he struggling just like me.

I went up to the door after getting Mason out knocking and some lil boy answered. "Mama!" he turned around .

A lady came to the door smiling with a toddler in her hand. "My cousin Tez referred me to you, can I sign him up?"

"Yea." She nodded allowing us to come in. It was a home daycare but it was big , a bunch of kids running away playing.

"What's your name lil man." She cooed grabbing his hand and his friendly ass smiled.

"Mason." He said real clear for the first time and I frowned.

"Since when you could say yo name that clear?" I looked at him.

"He's gonna love it here, he can go play if he wants to."

"You wanna go play?"

"Mm mm." He shook his head laying his head on my shoulder.

"I'm guessing he don't like kids his age." She laughed. "You his dad?"

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Okay and Tez referred you right?"