The End

Authors Words

           Well, guys, that is all for the story. This is literally a short story 😂. I wanted to write this story for a couple of reasons. One is because I miss writing, obviously 🥴. Secondly, I missed writing about Damian and Jon so much. But the most important reason is to share an important message.
           As you guys read the story, a new character was introduced named, Aiden. The character was inspired by a friend of mine who shared his experience on how Christmas was nothing more than another ordinary day and how he missed the good old days when he and his family would celebrate Christmas with full spirit. Nowadays, his parents are constantly not on good terms with each other and his siblings just don't care.
           And the part about him losing someone he loved, Cole, was actually a true story. Aiden had a toxic yet beautiful relationship with Cole but it didn't end well. Not even a little. Usually, broken hearts heal when both people leave with a proper goodbye but not for Aiden and Cole. They left each other without saying goodbyes and they never got the chance to say what they needed. And I guess now Aiden's paying the price for it.
           So, I just want you guys to know that even though things aren't going well when the holidays or events are near, just try your very best to have fun. Like now in 2020, it's the first Christmas with Corona and many people aren't happy about it because they can't enjoy the holidays like before. But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it at all. You can still have a good Christmas at home. You just need to know how. For me personally, sitting home with Netflix, or a good book, together with some junk food, is all I need. If I'm able to go out, then sitting in a cafe with a good drink while writing or reading a story is just perfect. Kinda like what Aiden was doing before he met Jon 😂🤷🏻‍♂️.
           Don't think Covid is going to be permanent because just like the Bird Flu, Asian Flu, and many other pandemics before, it didn't last. I mean, sure it's still around but it's better than it first appeared. So Covid is no different. Someday, a mad genius is going to find a cure for this pandemic and things will be back to normal once again.
           Patience is the key 😌
           And also, appreciate the company of your loved ones because tomorrow is always a mystery and you never know what's gonna happen to you or them. Love and cherish them till the end.
           I guess that is all for now. And yes I forgot something.
           Another reason as to why I wrote this story is to inform you guys that this will be the last Super Son story I'll be doing. It was a beautiful journey writing my first ever story 'Sleepover', "If Only", then recently, "Toxic Merman" and now "A Jondami Christmas".
           I loved every second of writing these stories.
           But now, I planned on writing stories of my own. Like, with my own characters. I just feel like it's time to try something new.
           I'm currently working on a story but I do not know when it'll be published and either in this account or a new one. Most likely around next year, right after I finish college. So, yeah. It's just an alert so when the time comes, you guys won't be expecting a Super Son fiction but my very own fiction. As for now, I still prefer doing boy love stories so... if you're a BL fan, I welcome you 🤗 and I'll probably write other genres someday. I always did want to try fantasy.
           I really hope you guys will continue to support the future stories as you did for the Super Son fanfictions. Honestly, I never thought 'Sleepover' would have over 100K readers and votes. And the other three had over 1K votes. I'm just so happy you guys!!!
           Thank you all so much for the support. Y'all made me feel good about the stories when I always think they suck.
           Again, make every moment count in your lives and I hope you guys are doing alright during this crazy pandemic.
           I love you guys.
           MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🥰❄⛄🌲
           Love Cyrus.

           MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🥰❄⛄🌲           Love Cyrus