🦅 XLVII: Girls' Volleyball Club (3)

Magsimula sa umpisa

The red head's eyes narrowed.

"But Wakatoshi isn't looking at you though."

"He'll get used to me soon." The girl says reassuringly.

"But you... got rejected earlier, didn't you?"

She suddenly stops.

"For now. But Ushijima-san won't reject me in the future. Now that I look like this." Her voice trails off. And they both stopped as players started appearing on the hallways.

"He's in the cafeteria." The blocker answers and she gives him a smile before leaving.

"She's still annoying, oh god." Tendo looks at her as she walks away.

"Who knew Manager-san cooked like that." The boys recall the moment.

They've never been so fast before too, they almost caught up with the current ace's speed too.

"But Ushijima-san always eats those lunches, huh?"

"And she's pretty too boot."

"Isn't it kind of unfair?" Someone crossed their arms and the others agreed.

"But they're close, no?"

"And Ushijima-san is really tame when he's with her."

"I get what you mean. I saw him smile a little too when he's with her. It was kind of shocking."

"Then... are they dating then?" Some first year actually asked and the others looked at them, the third years particularly looking at each other.

"What makes you say that?" Sagae asks.

"They went home together."

"And they even go around the school together."