🎆 XCII: Moon Lady

Norrie Morgans looks over the tracker on her phone. Her eyes squint at the location appearing on her screen. She was trying to comprehend why this was currently happening. She had always prided herself on how her guesses regarding even the most random stuff were usually spot on.

But right now, she actually does not even have an inkling of what was going on.   

Norrie had installed a child tracker app on both the Romeros' phones before they all parted ways and she wasn't really intending on using them. It was something she suggested as a joke since she did memorized the streets of Japan like it was the back of her hand. But to think the Romero siblings actually agreed. 

What happened now was that she had accidentally misclicked and opened the app. She knew you didn't brought your phone so that she didn't need to find your location. But naturally, she found it odd that a certain Lawrence Romero's location was still moving on the map at this time of the night. Especially considering how the man was a morning person. 

The man was dead asleep the entire flight once nighttime hit so what was he doing outside at this time?

His location is a little close to the festival where you were at too. 

She tries to think of any details she might have missed, and she did recall how the athlete said that he came to Japan on a whim just to meet up with someone. Maybe that was it. Was he meeting someone near there? Or someone that was actually there at the festival?

But that wasn't all of her worries. The real question was what the hell is up with this exact location where he stopped at? 

It's not a bug, right? Norrie Morgans squints her eyes again to check, going back and forth to the location displayed on the app to the browser on her phone to check if the location was real. And true enough, it was.

Seriously?... The foreign girl could only exhale as she tries to massage her temples.

...A tattoo shop???

Lawrence Romero does not like the moon.

Unlike the raging sun, it looked somehow gloomy, distant, and sometimes absent. He likes the consistent nature of the sun— something that the moon does not have. After all, the cycles of the moon changes up to that point that it even gets swallowed by the night. And he finds it odd, how something that was supposed to illuminate gets constantly swallowed by the night sky.