XXV: Drinks and Games (2)

Ushijima Wakatoshi had just entered the bar with you. 

It felt unreal. 

Like the entire thing was something short of a miracle. 

Who are you? Why were you born? Yes, his appearance in here felt like something that goes along the lines of those existential questions. It was something so unnatural that you were having an existential crisis. 

You feel him awkwardly look around. You could tell he wasn't used to places like this. You sat comfortably beside Ayaka, the athlete sitting across you. But you have a problem.

Uwaa. Why was he staring at you?

Norrie orders two pitchers of cocktails as your starters.  And on cue, "Hey ladies." a guy suddenly slumps a pitcher to your table. It was usually how a guy invites a group in these parts. "How'd you like to come with us?" he adds with a disgusting smile as he looks particularly at you.

Wtf. Isn't this a little too fast? Your group just got here. Why are you getting invitations faster than usual?

"Sure. But I don't think our friend would like that." Norrie says pointing at someone in your group. 

"Who-" The guy suddenly looks dumbfounded to be rejected, only to shut up upon looking at the scowl on Ushijima Wakatoshi's face. The athlete naturally glared at him, releasing an aura oozing with raw power and you could tell how the guy had just been made aware of the male hierarchy system. 

"See? I told you drinking with Ushijima was perfect." Norrie says to all of you. You nod. You couldn't deny that. The guy was practically a natural bodyguard if you brought him to parties. The stoic and the intimidating expression om his face was so natural that it was perfect for warding off fuckboys. 

"But first things first." Norrie suddenly says. "Let's explain how we usually do things around here." she adds. You know what this was about. Norrie was explaining how this whole drinking session will commence. It was a customary thing she always do to newcomers on the group. 

"You're not a lightweight, right, Ushiwaka?" Norrie asks and the athlete nods. 

What? He wasn't a lightweight? You scowled confusingly at him. Even if he doesn't look like he drink that much? You felt betrayed.

"That's right, we don't need lightweights in this night out." Norrie says with a smug.