🦅 LXXXII: Change

"You're kidding." You say with a defeated expression as you looked at the lot of them.

There were big smiles on everybody's face and you could only look at them in disbelief. "Do I really have to do this?" You asked again and the Shiratorizawa alumni only replied with wide grins.

Oh god. Better get started then.

You winced as you made your way to the groups and to do what you were complaining about.

The highschool boys wanted to have a picture taken with you.

And while you were pretty chill with doing these things, the extra steps you have to do now were something you find rather bothersome.

"Do I really have to put every team's varsity jacket on?" You asked again and they replied in unison.

"YES." They were adamant and you only groaned as you listened in to what they were all saying.

Apparently they want a photo taken per team and they wanted you to wear the varsity jacket of each one. You feel like some school principal taking a class picture all of a sudden.

You initially have no idea why they were adamant about the entire thing but after overhearing them talking among themselves, you have a general gist of it.

Ahh. And yes, it was something dumb as you expected.

"Oikawa-san is going to freak out when he misunderstands that we have a girl manager that's this pretty."

"And he can't talk to her lol. Just like how he couldn't talk to Karasuno's pretty girl manager back then."

You overhear turnip head and his teammates talk and you blinked. It really is something dumb.

But looks like they wanted to brag to the alumni of their school.

Kind of understandable. Though you could never understand these highschool boys' obsession with girl managers, the same way you were wondering why Hitoka-chan looks like she's ready to wage war any moment now.

"I told you Clara-chan looks good in all black!" She exclaimed, as if she's ready to write an entire thesis about it.