🦅 XLIX: Sleepover (2)

"So we simmer this first then add them to the stock after?" The staff asks you and you nod, writing down the instructions on a piece of paper.

"I'm putting the exact measurements here as well as the time in case you're curious about the recipe."

"You're a lifesaver!"

"No big deal."

Semi Eita looks at the site before him. You were telling the cook what to do and even giving the kitchen staff a recipe.

It looked completely normal, well, aside from the fact that a small girl was the one in charge of the cooking. But that wasn't all of it. Until someone pointed it out.

"Ahh. What are you doing here, Wakatoshi-kun?" Tendo barges in the kitchen with Reon and asks the former ace.

Ushijima only looks at him then nods.

He was behind you, sitting on a chair. 

He had an aura of massive concentration as he pours it into his current work, almost as if he was in a match.

But he wasn't.

Ushijima Wakatoshi was only tying your hair with the hair tie he bought yesterday. And he had been doing so ever since you have engaged in conversation with the staff.

The alumni blinks at the site, their mouths gaping for answers and you looked at them. "Just let him." You say as you shake your head.

Tendo helped finished up since the degree he was currently taking, could back his skills up. And when the kitchen staff left to work, Ushijima suddenly taps your shoulder.

"What is it?" You look at him as you turn your back.

"I forgot to tell you. Tendo says to sleep here instead." He informs you with a straight face. You suddenly looked at the clock as it was past 6 and dinner was almost ready to be served in a couple of minutes.

"For the rest of the camp?" You ask and he nods.

You think about it, remembering it was kind of hard to train with him at night on his backyard and you made a decision.