🦅 LXV: Wall

"How is it?" Ushijima Wakatoshi asks you as you make your way back to the gym with the boys. He was asking your opinion about the match with the Shiratorizawa Girls and you didn't want to actually comment.

"You want me to be frank?" You raised an eyebrow and he looks at the gazes of his teammates who were rather curious.

He suddenly leans down and you had no choice but to say since he's the only one who'll know anyway.

"It was a little boring." You say and he looks at you first. "That bad?" He asks you and you nod again.

Though he should probably let you know how you've just given a kouhai of his a life lesson.

"You did good." He says and you know he was talking about something else from the way he suddenly pats your head. 

"Ahh. Is it the Girls' volleyball captain?" You ask and he nods. "It's just young athletes and their personal problems and drama. They're in that phase after all." You scoffed, having seen this case a lot of times.

But two girls suddenly appear before you, their jersey uniform rather familiar and you raised an eyebrow.

What do they want?

Or in this case... What does Niiyama Joshi wants with you?

"That was a great game." one of the girls say and you frown. You wanted to say it was average but you wouldn't risk it. Especially with the curious looks they were giving you. Anything you say right now seems like something they'll take note of. You just have that feeling.

"You are going to waste your skills away if you play at this school." one of them suddenly says and the alumni only looks at them, instinctively backing away at this dilemma. They didn't want to be caught up in another drama when you have just finished one.

"But being a pretty girl sure is hard no?" Tendo says to the others as they watch from a distance. And the others only nod at the same time. 

"Good thing I'm not a girl." Tendo carelessly says.

"I'm sure you won't look like one even if you were, Tendo-san." Shirabu says to the middle blocker who only gives him an appalled expression. "That's so mean, Shirabu!"

Your eyes stay put at the two girls. They look like they were about to say something dramatic and you could only anticipate it.