XIV: Intramurals Date? (1)

It's strange... seeing Ushijima outside the court. It was the intramurals week and you've won and finished up two of the sports you were playing on a couple of days ago.

He was in his varsity jacket and was wearing a pair of sweatpants. Yet he had been strangely getting attention and you could tell that it was probably from the alpha male aura leaking from him and his domineering gaze. And yes, he looked hot. Unfortunately, your fucked up standards had made you resistant to hot, beefy men since you've lived in a house filled with them. 

A bunch of girls in the background had been elbowing each other to talk to him. But the stoic expression in his face tells them they're gonna have a hard time doing so. Though that doesn't exactly apply to you. And you were rather curious. "What are you doing?" You ask as you approach him. He looks at you upon hearing your voice.

"Looking around." He answers and you squint your eyes at him. Wow, he looks so awkward and uncomfortable.

"You're alone?" You ask and he nods. He glances at you, realizing you have a badminton racket, a water bottle and a towel wrapped around your neck. You must have started playing a while ago. But he found something odd.

"You're wearing that?" He asked you.

"Yeah." You simply answered. You couldn't blame him for asking.

You were wearing an oversized shirt that says physics department on it. The whole thing covered almost half of your legs, making it appear like you wore nothing but the shirt as your attire. It looks like something you would wear at home. And it is what you wear at home.

You could tell he was uncomfortable about it. Well, female athletes in his country do dress up like athletes do so your attire must be quite strange to him. "You're wearing... shorts?" He asked with the usual stoic face.  "Nope." You suddenly said to his surprise.

"Bloomers." You said casually and actually lifted your shirt to show him. The black bloomers you've been wearing was a contrast to your fair skin and it accentuated your thighs perfectly.

He looked like he didn't expected that. "Oh." He says. And that was all he could really say. Although the stoic expression in his face remained, he was rendered surprised for a moment. Of course you didn't notice that.

When you get comfortable with people, you were rather shameless. Plus, you don't really care about the clothes you wore when playing anyway. As long as you're comfortable, you could even play an official match in your underwear.

You weren't paying attention but Ushijima covers his face slightly before looking behind him, a tinge of red on his face