🦅XLVI: Girls' Volleyball Club (2)

"Since you don't look like Ushijima-senpai's type after all." 

You hear the statement loud and clear as she says it with a smug expression crossing her face.

???

You suddenly blinked and you looked around as a response. "Are you... talking to me?" You ask.

You see a frown immediately appear on her face.

"Are you dumb?" She retorted.

"You've been talking to yourself this whole time after all." You pointed out. 

And she looks like she realized it as you haven't said anything the moment she got near and started talking.

You see some of the girls behind her realize and they had with mixed expressions— some of them laughing while the others looked mad.

What a bunch of chaotic underlings.

But Whaaa~ are you finally in one of those things? Those girl drama thing? 

You've never thought you'd see the day.

"I don't see why they're making a fuss about you. But you don't even look that prett-" she stops short as you look up at her, the lines she was practicing cut off as she looks at your eyes for the first time and she was rendered speechless.

Ahh. Here we go again.

"But... as I was saying." She coughed and tried to calm herself.

"You better not just be joining now just because Ushijima-san is temporarily here." She says. 

Ahhh. She thought you were that kind of person. But her Ushijima-san brought you here though.

"I know him best the most and you..." She says as she points at you.

"...are not his type."