SIXTEEN

"Okay, so from what I remembered, the rules are basically each side is at disadvantage until you make it you advantage

"Okay, so from what I remembered, the rules are basically each side is at disadvantage until you make it you advantage. Correct?"

"Yes! See look your getting the hang of this." Taehyung nudged the prince with a bright smile of his. Hoseok sighed, leaning against the tree he currently was standing by. He ruffled his hair with his lips plucker in a pout. The sun had risen giving the morning air a nice warm crisp with an orange hue illuminating from the sun.

"Tae just what exactly did I sign up for?" Hoseok asked, crossing his arms over his chest. Taehyung scratched behind his neck giving a wary smile.

"Something I don't think was a good idea. But hey your trying to impress Y/n no?" Hoseok's eyes widen and immediately stood up straight, smacking his palm over Taehyung's mouth.

"Shh!! Don't be loud! I don't want anyone knowing!" Hoseok quickly hushed with wide eyes. Taehyung shoved the man off him as he rolled his eyes.

"You should've thought about that a while ago. Not only does Seokjin know but so does Jungkook. Your so bluntly obvious Hoseok, like can you be any louder with your actions and your emotions?" Taehyung scoff. Hoseok groaned and whined, covering his face with his large palms.

"I wasn't trying to be obvious she's just so pretty and makes me all giggly for some reason. I can't even concentrate whenever I'm around her. It's so unfair how whenever she wears those those men clothes she looks too good on them." Hoseok whined, his ears turning red from the thought. His own face heating up, burning as if steam was put on his face. Taehyung raised his eyebrow at his friend. The way just the mere thought of her made his knees buckle concern the younger man.

"Hoseok bro you have it bad. I mean I knew it was bad but I didn't think it was that bad." Taehyung blinked seeing his friend so flustered.

"Oh? Is he thinking about Y/n again?" A third voice pipped in causing Hoseok to jump. His face was still beet red with the tips of his ears still red and hot. Jungkook laughed at his reaction, scrunching up his nose.

"Oh geez Jungkook it's just you." Hoseok said sighing in relief as he placed his hand over his chest to calm his beating heart. He thought someone else found out and he didn't want any of that to happen anymore. Jungkook grinned nodding with what the older male said.

"Yessir! And I see your thinking about your little dove huh?" Jungkook teased. Hoseok's eyes widen once again waving up his hands in defensive.

"M-Me?! No! Little dove!?! A-Absolutely not!" Hoseok defended. Taehyung rolled his eyes, facing Jungkook now.

"Yeah. He's talking about how pretty she is." Taehyung snort with annoyance.

"Ohh~Ain't that cute? The prince fell in love with a beautiful thief~" Jungkook cooed, pinching the prince's cheek. Hoseok step back from his hand with a burning face.