ELEVEN

It's been nearly a month since the incident happen with Jin

It's been nearly a month since the incident happen with Jin. And it appeared everyone was so fond of the small girl. But that's not what lingered in the princes' head. Sure he adored the small child, but what really flutters his heart was how Y/n would treat her. The way she smiled so warmly at the small child. Though Y/n never did it in front of anyone but her group, there was incidents where he would catch her smiling at the small child. Just why couldn't she show that version of herself in front of everyone?

Hoseok sighed, his eyes wondering on the rushing river. Spring was slowly appearing but it wasn't necessary here yet. However, birds and the warm brisk sun was starting to melt the cold winter. Hoseok was now able to move freely since it's been two months since he's stayed with them. He didn't even really try to escape, if anything he had no desire to return to his home. So many plain and boring people with his stupid royal duties. If he was being honest, he loved the camp. Everyone was so lively and starting to warm up to him, so they treated him kindly.

"Well hopefully one day Y/n would show her true colors. She seems so much better when she does so." Hoseok said, his arm resting on his right leg. All Hoseok was wearing as a light sleeveless black robe with black sleeves under his robe. He was wearing black leather pants with boots. The robe was held together by a gold belt. His hair was growing longer, which means he was long overdue with a hair cut. The robe was made for him by Taehyung, who actually makes the clothes for the camp along with Yoongi.

Hoseok leaned his head on the tree truck, his eyes now wondering on the blue sky. The wind blew softly on his cheeks, with the sun brisk his honey cone skin. He enjoyed the weather, the noises. His lips twitched into a smile. Suddenly his tranquil peace was interrupted by the sound of footsteps. Soft ones coming towards the river. His eyes trailed down the see the figure walking towards the water. His eyes lightly widen seeing Y/n. Feeling someone stare at her, cause Y/n to turn her head. She blinked seeing the prince.

"Well, what a nuisance. I didn't expect seeing his majesty sitting on dirt." Y/n snorted, her arms crossed over her chest. Her hair was in a long braid that brushed against her back. It barely was up to her waist. She needed a haircut more than ever, summer was coming which means it was going to get hotter and long hair isn't exactly good during the summer. Flowers were neatly decorated among her long braid. A few strands of hair touched against her cheeks and forehead.

She was wearing something different this time. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt that was cut on her shoulders, a corset wrapped around her waist. A small golden flower necklace hanged from her neck. Black rubber boots and black leather pants. A small knife was hanging loosely on her hips. For some reason, the sight of her made the prince swallow hard. Usually her figure was hiding behind the robes she would wear, but now it was showing and making the prince cheeks slightly hear up.

"Well it's beautiful out, I see no reason to not be out. Besides, I'm allow to roam as long as I'm not too far from the camp." Hoseok stated, bouncing on his feet as he stood up. Y/n shrugged and nodded, her eyes wondering back to the rushing water.