NINE

Y/n was fuming, her eyes flickered with an endless flame

Y/n was fuming, her eyes flickered with an endless flame. But despite the scary burning fire flickering in her eyes, she remained poised like a woman should be at these times. Namjoon was right, at times she would acted in emotion instead of her brain. But at this moment, Y/n was making sure her emotions were in check. Not only was she angry but also worried if they did anything bad towards Jin. Which only fueled her burning raging anger that was slowly storing inside her small figure.

"Y/n, is it really best to wait for them to come here?" Namjoon asked, raising his eyebrow. Y/n hummed her eyes solely focused on the forest, her ears and body was on high alert.

"It's the safest option right now. Look they already have Jin captive, which means most likely would use that against us. There's no point of planning a surprise attack if they are already expecting us. Besides, they already know we are here. It's the reason why they're heading this way. Someone must've told them something, no one knows our routine unless you've seen us like this." Y/n explained, her arms crossed over her chest. Namjoon nodded but leaned against a tree truck, his eyes also focused on the forest ahead of them.

"But wouldn't we be giving away our position if we stand here?"

"No, that's why I sent Yoongi to scout how many of them are there. And see if Jin is injured or not. Concerning if Jin has even a scratch on his face, is enough for me to determine how badly I'll beat them." Y/n said, her voice cold causing Namjoon and even Taehyung to shiver.

'I sometimes forget how overprotective she can be. Then again I'm no different.'

"Do you think they know we have the prince?" Taehyung asked, his eyebrows furrowed in worry. At the moment Hoseok was hiding with Jimin deep into the other side of the forest, and was to remain there until further instruction.

"Maybe. It seems likely. They also must've heard rumors of Robin Hood camping here. It's been months since we moved our location, which means we are going to have to start shorting our stays to at least a month. I'm not going to risk another solider just because we get comfy." Y/n said sternly. Suddenly Yoongi walked from the forest with troublesome news. Yoongi walls towards Y/n with soft breathes leaving his mouth. He pressed his lips into a long line as he spoke.

"It appears they know we have the prince, also they've heard rumors of Robin Hood being present among these woods." Yoongi explained, running his fingers through his hair with frustration. Y/n nodded and urged for him to continue.

"There's also about ten men guarding around the general. All armed and seem as if they are ready to attack at any given moment."

"And how's Jin?" Just for a moment, everyone could hear her voice trembling at the question. Just for a moment anyone who didn't know her would hear the way her voice shook, the way her lips and body trembled. Yoongi swallowed thickly, suddenly licking his dry lips. His eyes softening at her reaction knowing well how frighten she was to hear the answer.