SEVENTEEN

"I can't believe I'm not dead yet!"

"Me either. I thought I was gonna die right after you."

"Guys-"

"I could've sworn Yoongi and Jimin were trying to kill me."

"They probably were."

"Guys!"

Both makes whipped their head towards the older male. Seokjin sighed in frustration, wrapping clean bandages on Hoseok's arm.

"Make sure you both rest up. And next time Jungkook, maybe go a bit easier with Yoongi. He popped his shoulder out of place again." Seokjin scolded. Jungkook blinked, tilting his head in confusion.

"Huh? That wasn't me! I know Hyung has a bad shoulder! Is he okay?"

Seokjin blinked, averting to the prince in front of him. Hoseok paled and bowed his head with guilt raising in his chest.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't aware he had a bad shoulder I didn't even know he had pop his shoulder out of place!" Hoseok apologized. Seokjin looked pretty startled before slowly finishing wrapping his bandage.

"It's alright. I honestly thought it was Kookie. Kookie is a huge muscle pig and tends to forget his strength." Seokjin sighed, standing straight. Hoseok pulled his sleeve down and stood up. He rubbed behind his neck as he bowed his head once again.

"Still, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. It wasn't too bad. Just be more careful. Both of you now get out I have cooking duty today." Seokjin pushed the two makes out of his tent. Hoseok tumbled out while Jungkook whined.

"He's so mean! Oh! Hey wanna wrestle?" Jungkook asked with a grin. Hoseok winced slightly, rubbing his wounded arm.

"I rather not. My arm is busted and I still have until tomorrow to survive."

"Understandable. Well then! Let's go visit Y/n!" Jungkook exclaimed, hooking his arm under Hoseok's and dragging him.

"Wait HUH?!"

"She's most likely preparing for her parents anniversary! So you know that means!"

"Um? No? I didn't even know that was a thing until I came here."

"Right! Well it's a special dinner we have right after Danger Tournament to celebrate when Robin Hood rescued his love and Y/n's parents wedding anniversary! It's how they fell in love with each other! It's important we have it every year! Do you know why?"

Hoseok shook his head as Jungkook continued to drag him along. Jungkook beamed as he continued.

"Y/n's parents were soulmates! It said on that day you would find your soulmate! When Y/n's father rescued her mother, they had a celebration that night for stealing from the king, but this before he was a king, and giving to the poor, that very night, her parents danced until their feet hurt and fell in love all over again. They say their eyes would have a warm hue and their skin would have a honey glow. They even say that their appearance would look more appealing than before, even the temptation to kiss them would increase tenfolds."