ONE

Baffled

Baffled.

That's one word the man felt. His hands grasping the paper he just receive. Another robbery has been placed from non other than Robin Hood. A name he has given himself. Yet there has been some rumors of that not being his actual name. Nether less the man knew quite well that his father wasn't going to be so pleased.

He, Prince Hoseok, didn't really seek the death of this Robin Hood. He was only doing good. He was stealing from the wealthy to give to the poor. That was his intentions. Prince Hoseok thought that man was doing justice. He was doing something his cruel father has fail to do. And that took great amount of courage to go against the king.

Hoseok placed the paper down onto a wooden desk. His dark wavy locks shined from the bright moon light rays. His sweet honey skin glimmering as well. His brown orbs stared endlessly into the paper. This Robin Hood. Oh he would definitely like to meet him. He seemed to be a fair man.

A sigh left the prince lips as he heard loud yelling and loud footsteps coming forth towards his room. He wasn't ready to face the wrath of his father. But the door slamming open only disappointed the already exhausted prince.

"Hoseok!" The man shouted. Hoseok took a deep breath before locking his eyes with his father. White strands of hair were in his locks from his aging years. His dark brown orbs fuming with anger.

"Yes father?"

"Are you aware the acts of this treacherous man!? It's unspeakable! He robbed another royal treasury! This mad man must be out in place!" His father rambled. The prince sighed but listened to his father as he rambled. Though if the prince was being honest, he wasn't paying much attention towards his fathers words.

"Which is why I've decided that you will capture this Robin Hood!" That sentence brought the prince back into reality. He looked up at his now calm father with wide eyes.

"M-Me? Father surely someone from your army will be gladly to do so." Hoseok said. He didn't want to capture the man. Besides that man was truly amazing at staying hidden and never got caught. For 10 years, this man hasn't been caught. This Robin Hood was a clever fellow.

"No this time my own son will get this bastard. You were trained from the best. So I expect you to capture this mad man who dares to go against the king. And what better why to capture him though my very own son, the prince?" His father grinned wickedly. But Hoseok once again refused.

"Father please I don't think I'm the one for this job. This man, Robin Hood hasn't been caught for many years father. Even when we thought we caught him finally, it turned out it wasn't him. No one has caught Robin Hood father." The prince tried to explain to his father. He really, greatly didn't want to capture Robin Hood. Yes he had the capacity to do so but he just refused.

"No you will do this Hoseok. Or else you won't get the freedom you so dearly want-" His father turned to look at his son with such piercing eyes. Hoseok gave him the exact same treatment, his chocolate eyes burning holes through his father's heated gaze. He knew exactly what his father was strongly implying.

"Father, I've done everything you asked me to do without complaining. Regardless if I wanted to be part of it or not, I still did it without complaining. But this one thing you asked me, I will not be doing. So ask one of your men to do it, but I will not do such a thing. This man is doing the very thing you refuse to do. Why would I stop that? Now if you would excuse me." Hoseok rose from his spot, and bowed at his father before leaving his room all together. He didn't want to see his fuming father, nor hear his threats anymore. He left his whole room with a huge tension clouding in the air.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

"Your doing it wrong Jimin!" A voice echoed through the green forest. A man with silver hair stumbled at the voice, his arrow landing by a girl with a blank look. Her clothing was purely black with a silver belt around her waist. A black hoodie attached to her outfit. A bag of arrows behind her back with a silver bow laying next to her. The arrow shot right by her face, barely brushing against her cheek. She crossed her arms over her chest with a blank look.

"Namjoon was right Jimin, you did it wrong. Your not focusing again." The girl stated before pulling the arrow off the tree. The silver haired man frowned while his hands clutched onto the wooden bow.

"Sorry Y/n. I just, I can't shoot something that moves. It's really hard to shoot things that move. Especially when it's a girl who's trained a heck a lot longer than me." The silver man groaned running his fingers through his silver hair. His clothing was also black, but with a hit of gold designs around the edges. And a golden belt around his waist.

Y/n played with the wooden arrow looking at the man unamused. Suddenly a man came up to her with his golden blonde hair. He was tall and wearing all black as well, of course with silver on it. His outfit was very similar to Y/n's but with silver stars on the edges of his sleeves and with a crescent moon by his left side of his chest.

"She's right Jimin your not focusing. It also doesn't matter if she's moving or not, you should at least wound her. Remember we don't kill we-"

"Wound, yeah I know. But it's so hard~" the boy whined. Y/n shook her head before taking her own bow and shot the arrow. The arrow gazed on Jimin's cheek, leaving a small scratch by his cheek. Jimin widened his chocolate milk eyes with horror. He felt the blood trickle down his beautiful tan skin.

"If it's so hard then maybe you should've thought about before you entered this group." Y/n said sharply before turning her heel and walked away. Namjoon immediately apologize to Jimin before following the girl.

"Really Y/n? Your going to scar the poor boy. Come on he's just learning. Not everyone can be like you and learned when you turned ten." The boy explained but only get a cold stare from the girl.

"Y/n, moonchild your giving me a shiver with that expression." Namjoon grinned when he saw a faint smile spread among her lips.

"Shut up Joon." She muttered with a faint smile. The man grinned wrapping an arm around her shoulder pulling her close.

"Can't get mad at me for long can ya? I'm your best friend since we were in diapers. And always will be your right hand." Y/n laughed lightly with his statement before shoving him away with a grin.

"Yeah sadly your the only person who's gotten even close to beating me." Y/n smirked before she continued to walk away. Namjoon rolled his eyes catching up to her.

"Yeah whatever, still I'm your best friend." He hummed with a grin. Y/n rolled her eyes but then something caught her eye. A man with midnight black hair and pale skin ran towards them.

"Yoongi?" Y/n called. The man ran up to them with loud pants. Sweat coming off his forehead. He straightened his back and took a deep breathe. He was wearing all black with a hit of grey here and there. A small cartoon cat was placed on the right side of his chest, with white what appeared to be paws on the edges of his sleeves.

"You need to see this! We just found out where the king hides his personal treasury!" The two immediately freeze, but not before the girl grinned turning towards her best friend.

"Guess we can finally rob that wicked king into bankruptcy, let's see how King Jung likes the taste of his own medicine."