TEN

"C-Child? How'd you-"

"One thing I've taught my men is when people are involved, do everything you can to protect them. And the way Jin just trembled right now, proves you guys kidnapped a child. Now, where is the child?!" Y/n yelled, the knife pressing deeper into his throat. The man squirmed and screamed, scared of the knife is going to pierce his skin. But Y/n kept her stance not even realizing a pair of eyes somewhere were watching her in awe.

"I won't let go unless you tell me. Now where is it?" Y/n growled. Namjoon immediately ran towards her, his arms going around her waist to jerk her back. She squirmed but refused to let go of the mans collar.

"Robin! Calm down! Please! We'll just search the bags once Yoongi's done! Calm down! Don't hurt anyone!" Namjoon said. Y/n growled lowly and hesitantly lets go of the mans collar. Namjoon gently set her down, but his arms staying present on her waist just in case she decides to do anything stupid.

"JK! Search the baggage's!" Namjoon yelled. Jungkook appeared from the camp site and hastily went to search the baggage. Yoongi was done with the last guard before he too search the baggage. Y/n's fingers twitch, but Namjoon held her closer to his chest giving her glare.

"What did I just say moonchild? We'll find the child. Now stop." Namjoon warned, his grip tightening around her waist. Y/n glared back at him, hating the fact he was the only one who was allowed to do this. The only one who was able to calm her nerves or her hot headed episodes.

"We found her!" Jungkook yelled, running towards them. A little girl was in his arms, hiding her face into his chest. Her white hair flowing and her skin pale. Her skin was dented with bruises and scars, with bandages circling around her arms. She looked too young for her to be alone. Y/n shoved Namjoon away and looked at the small child. Her eyes soften at the sight. Ragged brown clothes and blood oozing out of her bandaged arm.

"She's injured. Quickly take her-" Y/n stopped midway seeing the girls eyes finally appearing. Her eyes fluttering open. Her eyes were red and rosy like the rose. They were wide and in pure fear. Everyone stopped and awed at red gorgeous eyes. Jin scrambled to get up and took the small child away from Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked. The little girl's eyes lit up before hugging Jin. She let out a small 'yes' before hiding herself into his neck, her body relaxing at his warmth. Jin sighed in relief, his legs finally giving up as he wobbled on the ground.

"Where'd you find her?" Y/n ask, kneeling down to Jin's height. Jin rubbed her back gently before laying his cheek on her head.

"With them. They had her tied and dragged by a horse. I couldn't just leave her there, I had to get her. And besides they keep calling her-"

"A demon child!" The man yelled, he stood up with now a sword in his hands. Jin held her in a protective manner, his large hand behind her head as he glared at the man in front of him. Y/n turned her head and narrowed her eyes at the man. She yanked her hoodie off as she stood up, a bow in her hand. The man took a step back seeing Y/n's true face. Her long hair in a long braid, with flowers decorating it.

"A woman?-I knew it! You disgusting sl-"

"Woah there buddy, that's not a nice word to say towards my sister." A knife caused the man to stop his sentence. Behind him was Taehyung, he was holding the knife close to his throat. The man gagged a little as he gritted through his teeth in frustration. Y/n greeted Taehyung with a grin before strolling right towards the man. She harshly jerk the sword from his clutches. Her knuckles nearly turned white as she held the sword. The man growled and tried to reach for the sword but only for the knife to press deeper into his skin.