TWENTY-SIX

Y/n'a face felt hot, and her rapid fanning didn't even cool it the slightest

Y/n'a face felt hot, and her rapid fanning didn't even cool it the slightest. That stupid prince who sat next to her, laughing as if he didn't just kiss her a couple of minutes ago.

The audacity of said man.

Y/n weakly glared at him while he laughed at something Jungkook said. Her merry men sat around in a circle with a small bonfire in the middle. She had food in her hands that she had to put down with how hot her face felt. She felt even more embarrassed knowing Jungkook, Jimin and even Taehyung had saw them kiss after the dance ended.

Taehyung didn't really say much but threw her a wary smile. Jungkook went straight for the teasing and Jimin was going on and on about how he figured something was going on between them. And all the prince did was laugh and held her close so she wouldn't run away from embarrassment. Even now, one arm was placed on her hipbone, every once in a while he'll lightly squeeze her hip to make sure she was still there.

The audacity.

"—Right Y/n?"

She blinked but her pout still present on her lips the moment all the attention went to her. Seokjin currently wasn't there, but he was more than aware of what happened thanks to Jungkook's loud mouth. They all looked at her while Hoseok bit his lip to keep his laughter from slipping out.

"Huh?"

"Are you getting lost in your lover's eyes or what?"

Y/n turned her head. Yoongi was sitting next to her on her left. He raised an eyebrow at her while Jungkook and Jimin snickered at his remark. Y/n immediately smacked his arm with a scowl.

"N—no I'm not! Say that again and you'll lose your sleeping privileges!" Y/n huffed turning her head away. Yoongi hissed as he rubbed his arm.

"Damn. But I already do!"

Y/n scoffed, subconsciously moving closer to Hoseok. She wasn't aware of her actions until Jungkook spoke up.

"Getting all cozy there with the prince, huh?"

Y/n stiffen, her eyes locking with Hoseok's. The prince was smiling wide, his arm still present around her waist. He didn't look ashamed at all. He kissed her cheek while she was still stiff as a rock. That's when it finally kicked in, the laughing and snickering reached her ears. She shoved Hoseok back as usual, using too much of her strength and stumbling backwards off the log and landed on her butt. Hoseok immediately stood up, his arms out and ready to help her up.

"Y/n!—"

Y/n stood up quickly, nearly tripping on her feet but Hoseok had caught her with one arm around her waist. Her face felt like it was on fire. Her glare had shut up the three other men who were snickering and chuckling.

"You okay? You just fell right over do-"

Y/n slapped her palm on his mouth before Hoseok could say the nickname. She gave a weak glare at him to shut him up. She then flickered her eyes back to the three men.