FIVE

"Hey Y/n! Don't mean to ruin your heroic moment, but there's an army of soldiers coming up!" Namjoon shouted

"Hey Y/n! Don't mean to ruin your heroic moment, but there's an army of soldiers coming up!" Namjoon shouted. Y/n turned her head, clenching her jaw tight. She looked over towards Taehyung and Namjoon. Then her eyes laid for a second longer on Hoseok. A sudden plan surge through her mind.

"We're taking the prince. RM tie him up." Y/n ordered, her palms gently massaging her sore knuckles. Namjoon nodded, taking out extra rope from his belt. Taehyung looked at Y/n gaped and quickly ran to her.

"What!? But Y/n!-"

"Don't start with me Tae, he's coming with us as a prisoner. Now shut up and go down the rope." Y/n growled.

"And what if I don't want to go?" Hoseok asked. Y/n scoffed with a smirk dancing on her lips. She walked over towards him, not even caring the fact he was much taller than her.

"Oh you will pretty boy. If you valued your life." She hummed while a knife she snatched from her boot appeared and barely gaze at his neck. Her eyes darken causing Hoseok to shiver. He wasn't even scared the fact a knife was gazing his neck, no what scared him was the fact her eyes said she would do it. She would kill him without mercy. He's never seen such a women with dark and cold eyes. He was so lost into her orbs that he wasn't even aware that Namjoon started to tie his wrists together.

"Take him first RM. Then V your up after him." She ordered, while she tossed her knife up in the air, her eyes locking onto the door.

"I'll be here just to hold them off until all of you go." Y/n added, already hearing the footsteps getting loud by the second. Her index finger playfully played with the sharp tip of her knife. Namjoon sighed pushing the prince by window where the arrow that was connected to a rope that led straight down where the others were waiting.

"You better come back Robin, I don't want to deal with your men coming after me." Namjoon smiled. Y/n gave him a scoff as she rolled her eyes, trying to stop herself from smiling. Yet again tossing her knife in the air and catching it in her small hand.

"Shut up. I'll be there now take that prince and that idiot too." Y/n hummed placing her knife back into her boot before she picked up her bow. She brought up her mask and tugged her hoodie upwards. Namjoon smiled lightly as he tugged his mask up and place his hoodie upwards as well.

"Alright prince, you better told tight on this hook, if you fall well you die. And if Robin needs you alive then you better hope she doesn't come back to haunt you when your dead." Namjoon hummed gesturing the prince to hold the hook. Hoseok swallowed hard seeing how high he was. His tied hands clutches hard on the hook.

"Alright stand on the window stand and let go. V would be right behind you." Namjoon stated gesturing Taehyung to stand next in line. Hoseok stood on the window stand the cold air hitting his cheeks causing him to shiver. His feet too scared to move from the window stand. Suddenly more soldiers barged into the room. Y/n reached back for an arrow, ready to aim at any soldier.