"You're burning up," he whispered. "You should go home, petite lapin,"

Something snaps inside of Jungkook. He tossed the book away from him, and pinned Taehyung down to the floor, hands gripping his wrists and pinning them above his head. "Don't. Call. Me. That." he growled.

Taehyung is afraid now. He's staring up at Jungkook with wide eyes and he's holding his breath.

"What? Don't have anything to say now?" Jungkook chuckled darkly. "All bark and no bite huh? If I'd've known that all I had to do to get you to shut up was to pin you down like this, I would have done it a long time ago,"

Taehyung swallowed. He won't deny it; Jungkook being dominant was incredibly sexy, and goosebumps are erupting over his skin. He likes this. Maybe a little too much.

"You're not going to protest?" Jungkook feigns being hurt by Tae's silence. He's teasing him when he pouts. His mind is clouded and Jungkook is not thinking clearly when he dips his head and bites down on Taehyung's neck. The older moaned in surprise. "Maybe you just need a taste of your own medicine," he whispered in his ear. "Hmm? Someone who can put you in your place,"

If Taehyung wasn't turned on before, he most certainly is now. Jungkook's sweet aroma is driving him insane.

"Show me," Taehyung whispered, leaning up to kiss the underside of Jungkook's ear. He's taunting him. He doesn't think Jungkook is brave enough. He knows he won't. "Put me in my place petit lapin,"

Jungkook's Alpha is screaming as he gives into his desires. Taehyung's teasing has driven him into an early rut (he knows he could have held out for another day or two) but god damn he's never been so turned on in his life. Taehyung is submitting to him; letting him take control. He gave into his sexual needs and kissed Taehyung in the privacy of the library. Taehyung's lips are cold against his, yet delicately soft.

Jungkook's lips are hot against his, and his scent hits him like a train. He wants to free his hands so he can touch Jungkook the way he's imagined so many times. He doesn't like that Jungkook still has his hands pinned down, and it seemed like the younger wasn't letting go any time soon. Jungkook's grip is surprisingly strong. He focuses on his lips instead, opening his mouth and inviting the younger's tongue to slip in and explore. Taehyung lost the battle of dominance, so he just laid here and took what Jungkook gave him, not caring if they got caught. If Jungkook wants to use him, then that's exactly what he'll let him do. He isn't careful with his moans when Jungkook grips both wrists with one hand and moves his now free hand down his chest. He's hiking up his shirt roughly, and Taehyung takes in how warm his hands are. Everything about the younger is warm, and comforting.

"Oh fuck!" he moans, breaking the kiss. Jungkook's hand had found its way between his thighs and was palming him through his jeans. Jungkook's lips move to his neck, and he's once again biting down on his neck. He flicks his tongue over the mark shortly afterwards. "Jungkook," he pants, arching his back off the ground. "Fuck,"

And then it all comes crashing down around him as Taehyung realizes what's happening. He wants Jungkook but not like this. Something is off. As soon as Jungkook's hand slipped under the waistline of his jeans, he panicked. "J-Jungkook stop..." he breathed, wrangling an arm free. "Jungkook! Stop it, just stop!" he shouts, and grabs onto Jungkook's wrist.

Jungkook gasped as he pulled his hand back.

"Please stop before you do something you regret, I...I'd never forgive myself if I hurt you," he whispered, letting his head fall back against the floor. Jungkook let out a whimper as he sat up. He didn't move though, he was glued to Taehyung's lap. He can see Jungkook's eyes slowly turn back to their normal soft, chocolate brown. "Jungkook?"

He sits up, wrapping one arm around Jungkook's waist, and cupping his face with the other. He drew his face close enough to his and nudged his nose against his. He's surprised that Jungkook hasn't pushed him away - that he's letting get this close to him. He can smell his arousal. It's thick and mixed with his sweet scent. He now smells like cherries, and sugar and lust. Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat. "Are you alright?" he whispered, to which Jungkook shook his head no. Taehyung's own arousal is replaced with worry as he looks into the younger's eyes. "Then go," he told him. "It's okay, I won't stop you," he added in a low whisper. "Go home, it'll be okay Jungkook," He's surprised himself by how concerned he sounded, but he wants Jungkook to be okay. He needs him to be okay, because he doesn't know what he'll do with himself if he isn't.

Jungkook nodded, and quickly clambered off Taehyung to gather up his things. Taehyung keeps his distance, watching him as he tries to stand on wobbly legs. He continues to surprise Taehyung however, as he finishes gathering his things. He's pulling him in for a rushed kiss - and Taehyung thinks with the way he's kissing him, this is the last time it's ever going to happen. That idea frightens him. He seems very confused when he pulls away, and his expression then shifts to worry. "Thank you," Jungkook tells him before bolting out of the library.

_____ 🌿 _____

mini side quest for taekook and as if there isn't enough smut already in this book, there will be more in the next chapter (:

again, questions or confusion? comment