thirty-three

thirty-three

_____ 🌿 _____

day 19

;

YOONGI WAS REREADING A CONTRACT FOR A NEW DEAL WHEN THE FAMILIAR SCENT OF LAVENDER AND SEAFOAM WAFTED THROUGH THE AIR. He glanced upwards briefly, noticing Jimin in the doorway of his study; who was smiling tiredly at him. He's dressed in one of his button ups, making him look alluring and seductive. He's drowning in it, and Yoongi couldn't help but chuckle softly. Yoongi is so preoccupied with his face that he doesn't realize that Jimin isn't wearing pants, not until the younger has fully entered his office, placing himself in his lap, straddling his waist. Yoongi immediately put down his contract, distracted by Jimin's thighs.

“Good morning,” he whispered, looking up at him. He subconsciously licked his lips as he took in Jimin's appearance from up close. “Just waking up are we?”

“Mmm,” Jimin nodded, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Yoongi had to keep from cooing at him because of how adorable he looked. “Missed you,” he mumbled, wrapping his arms around his neck.

“Sorry, I was working,” Yoongi apologized, drawing him closer.

“S’okay,” Jimin yawned. “What are you working on?”

“A new contract,” he replied. “We’re planning on making a deal with a partner company of hours in a few weeks, and I need to look over the terms and agreements; to make sure everything is in order,”

“Sounds a little boring,”

“It is boring, but the sooner I complete it, the sooner you and I can spend some time together. And you have an essay to finish,” Yoongi stated, kissing his shoulder. "Don't think I haven't forgotten about it. Namjoon is expecting it, Mon Coeur," Jimin pouted, but knew he was right. The quicker he could finish his work, the more time he would have with Yoongi to do other things.

“Kiss,” Jimin mumbled, to which Yoongi complied by gripping his chin softly and kissing him. Jimin took this opportunity to run his fingers through Yoongi’s hair, trying to deepen the kiss. Kissing was much more fun than writing an essay.

“Ah, ah, ah,” Yoongi mumbled against his lips, pulling away with a frown. “Homework first, then you can kiss me,” Jimin pouted again, and reluctantly got up off his lap. He squeaked in surprise when Yoongi gently slapped his ass. “-and put pants on, unless you want me to do something really unholy,”

Jimin choked on his spit, blushing furiously as he quickly exited the study, with Yoongi shaking his head playfully.

It’s another two hours before Jimin returned, but this time as the younger entered his study, he seemed a little confused. He wore a blank expression on his face and in his hands was a stack of papers. Yoongi immediately knew what he was holding in his hands. He hadn't seen them in years. He'd almost forgotten about them..

Jimin peered up at him with curious eyes. "I found these in the library…" he began. “Did I write these?” he questioned, holding up the letters. He perched himself in front of Yoongi on the edge of his desk.

on the edge of Yoongi’s desk, in front of him, and placed the letters in his lap. “It looks like my writing but messy...and with so many spelling mistakes,”

“Yes, you had some trouble with your spelling,” Yoongi chuckled, taking the letters from him. “No matter how hard I tried to teach you, it was very troubling for you. Now that I think about it, you might have been dyslexic in our time,”