sixty

sixty

_____ 🌿 _____

"Can't you see he's using you?"

"You're being hateful; he isn't using me, you're just jealous,"

"Jealous? Jealous of what's mine?"

"Yours? You don't own me!"

"Yes I do! Whether you like it or not, you belong to me!"

"No!"

_____ 🌿 _____

JIMIN'S EYES SHOT OPEN AND FOR A SPLIT SECOND HE FORGOT WHERE HE WAS. The sloshing of water startled him until he realized that he was back in his apartment, in his tub, the water still hot. He could see the steam rising off the surface, swirling around him.

Must have dozed off, he thought to himself. He could hear the tv playing from the living room. Jungkook. Must be watching his show.

Jimin slunk back down into the boiling water and sighed. The hot water felt good on his muscles and put him into a state of relaxation. He needed this.

They wouldn't be returning to Eden until the morning. Jin would pick them up; as for now, Taehyung would be spending the night with them. Jimin wondered if he was here yet — it wouldn't have taken him very long. He could hear laughter coming from the living room and wondered if it was coming from the tv or them.

Jimin also wondered if Jungkook informed Yoongi of what happened in the greenhouse; he would have to tell him either way. He knew Yoongi wouldn't be too happy, that he would blame himself for letting him go. Jimin didn't want him to blame himself. If anything it was his fault for asking to go. It pained him to see his lover so distraught, and even more so to know that he was the one causing his pain.

Who cares about him?

All that matters is us

Jimin wants to rewind to simpler times; where he and Yoongi didn't have to worry about his nightmares. He thought back to the night he said "I love you", how happy the two of them felt lying in bed together.

Stop thinking about him; he's not important

A soft smile played on his lips as he remembered the way Yoongi had kissed him tenderly and taken him to bed; he had been nothing but gentle with him as he pushed him against the mattress, whispering sweet nothing and 'I love you's in his ear.

No. Stop it

He thought about how delicate he was in removing his clothes, how nervous he seemed even though sex was something they'd done before. But that was love for you. It made everything seem more intense and exciting and nerve-wracking.

Perhaps it turned him on a little to remember the way he'd gently let his hands roam his body — if he thought about it hard enough, he could almost feel his hands on him, his voice whispering in his ear.

"I love you so much,"

I love you

"I've missed you my love,"

"Im sorry it took me so long to come home to you,"

You were supposed to come home to me, not him