twenty-five

twenty-five

_____ 🌿 _____

day 9

;

JIMIN CAN FEEL YOONGI'S GAZE ON HIM FROM ACROSS THE ROOM. He's been staring at him for the last 25 minutes or so - long enough for Jimin to know that it's him. He doesn't know when he entered the room; the perks of being a vampire, he guessed, that he could enter the room so quietly without his knowledge.

Jimin's impressed that, after only a few days at Eden, he can tell who's looking at him based on feelings.

Namjoon's gaze is the least impactful on him; he's used to it from the amount of hours he's spent attending his lectures, it's like being in class, only the setting and the circumstances were not what they usually were. It's a soft gaze, the kind of gaze a stranger gives you in the library while you're hard at work. You don't need to exchange words amongst each other to know, it's a silent understanding of soft smiles and nods of the head.

Hoseok's gaze is warm and brotherly, as if everything Jimin does is somehow amusing to him. He always seems to have a proud look on his face, and he can't quite explain it, but there's something about Hoseok's expressions that Jimin finds comforting. In some ways, the older reminded him a lot of Jin, always cracking jokes and making people smile. He could see why Jin was so drawn to him - not because he was incredibly handsome - but because he complimented Jin's personality nicely.

Aurora made Jimin feel uneasy, but only because she looked at him in a way that made him feel like she could see through his soul. Eyes filled with curiosity and mystery, the feeling of uneasiness was always brief but enough to set him off. Once the feeling subsided however, it was quite easy to relax under her stare, and for the most part he felt rather comfortable in her presence. Her words were soft spoken, her actions gentle. He could easily see how and why Namjoon had fallen in love with her.

Taehyung's gaze was hungry; hungry in the sense that he looked at Jimin as if he were a plaything, a toy, but had zero intentions of playing with him. It was all for show, a display of something that Jimin had yet to figure out. He knew Taehyung would never make a move on him - not when he could tell that there was obviously something between him and Jungkook, something he didn't know all the facts about, but also because there was something about Yoongi's demeanor that said 'I'll rip you to pieces if you touch him,'. Jimin thought he knew Taehyung pretty well given their relationship the past year or so, but every time their eyes met, he was always surprised. He didn't fear Taehyung, but there was something about knowing what he was that changed his perception of him.

But Yoongi's gaze...was an entirely different story.

Jimin couldn't explain how he felt when the older looked at him (his emotions were running all over the place) but he could always tell when he was the focus of Yoongi's attention. Yoongi looked at him in the same way Taehyung did, but Yoongi had every intention of playing with him, and Jimin would be lying if he said that the possibility of being ruined by him didn't excite him. Of course, Yoongi would never touch him without permission; he was respectful enough when it came to his boundaries. He was, in his own ways, a gentleman. However that didn't stop him from looking at the younger in unholy ways.

It wasn't always desire that filled his eyes, though, and often Yoongi looked at Jimin with warm eyes - as warm as the colour black could get. Jimin had taken to describing them as pools of black coffee; rich in flavour, and smooth to taste. The kind of black coffee that was strong enough to wake you up in the morning after only one sip. It only took one look from him to awaken something in Jimin. It was stronger than any cup of coffee he'd ever had in his life.