thirty-five (m?)

ask and you shall receive

thirty-five

_____ 🌿 _____

day 23

;

THE RAIN HAD FINALLY CEASED - ENOUGH FOR THE GROUND TO DRY - BUT THE CLOUDS CONTINUED TO HOVER; Rolling off the coast in hoards. It was muggy, yet chilly, and the weather still threatened rain at any moment. But Yoongi and Jimin were willing to risk the possibility of getting soaked if it meant that they could lie outside for a few minutes and enjoy the fresh air.

Jimin was bundled up in one of Yoongi's heavy sweaters, making him look small and vulnerable next to the older; who was wearing nothing but sweats and a thin, cotton shirt. Yoongi didn't want to risk the younger getting sick. It was a good excuse to get Jimin to wear his clothing, but Yoongi wasn't about to admit that.

Yoongi could feel him staring at him. There was something on his mind, he could feel it. Jimin had been quiet all morning; slightly clingy, and shy (his usual tell that something was up). Not that it was a bad thing, of course. He rather enjoyed the sensation of Jimin snuggling up against him in the morning, his head tucked into the crook of his neck - much like how he was right now. He could feel the tip of his nose skimming the side of his neck, and how it scrunched up because of the difference in temperature. One leg was hooked up over his torso, his free arm strewn across his chest. Yoongi gently rested his hand on his upper thigh. He had missed moments like this - the calm ones where he could relax and slow down. It was nice to be able to cuddle up to Jimin and bask in his presence. He loved being able to hold the younger close once more. He brought a hand up, running his fingers through his hair.

"Yoongi?"

It came out so soft that he would have missed it if it weren't for the fact that Jimin's lips were right by his ear. He turned his head to the side, nose and lips brushing against the others. He kissed him lazily.

"Hmm?"

Jimin's cheeks turned pink. He was embarrassed - again - and, like usual, Yoongi couldn't understand why.

"What is it Mon Coeur?"

It took Jimin several minutes to respond.

"Have you... have you ever bitten me before?" He questioned, eyes darting to the side. Yoongi's brows furrowed.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi replied, confused. "Like - sexually?" He asked, ignoring the way Jimin choked, "- or as if to turn you?"

"E-Either way," Jimin mumbled. "I'm just curious because you keep biting at my neck if given the chance. Or is that just a vampire thing?"

Yoongi laughed without humour. "Yes," he replied, swallowing the lump in his throat. "I have bitten you,"

Jimin lifted his head up slightly.

"Sexually? Or-"

"Both,"

"Oh? Can I ask why? I mean obviously if you're biting with the intent to turn, then it's self explanatory, but you brought up being sexual so is there a pleasure factor?"