"Tae, I'm sorry I can't hug you back right now, nor can I hug anyone here because I'm too weak but I do hope all of you know that I do care a lot about all of you." She voiced to the room.

Taehyung just nodded and sat obediently in his seat looking down at the food.

"Thank you Hana." He mumbled again through his tears.

They all finally tucked in, some of them squealed in amazement on how familiar and how close the flavors were to the ones at home, the others were ecstatic at how nostalgic it felt to finally eat their homes food and it really made them miss their families.

"I was hoping this would help all of you feel a bit closer to home. Just like how I feel when I'm around all of you." She smiled widely at all of them, her cheeks flushed from the embarrassment but she tried her best to stay confident in her confession.

It was too much for the boys, some of them on the verge of tears as they all got up and took turns to hug her, thanking her endlessly.

"Hana, you are a part of our family now. Nothing will change that." Jin spoke sweetly, the others nodding in agreement.

"Hyungs right, being with you feels like home." Jimin smiled sweetly at her.

Taehyung was still a crying mess, missing his grandmother dearly, and his grandfather too, the dish reminded him so much about his childhood and the times they spent together.

Once they all sat back down to continue to eat, Yoongi decided it wasn't nice to just eat while she just sat and watched, so he offered her a spoonful of his dish.

"I'm not taking no as an answer, I can see you're still hungry and that's a good sign of recovery."

Shyly adjusting in her seat, she leaned in slightly while he brought the spoonful to her lips, careful to not have it drip. She slowly chewed and swallowed the rice and stew, happy with it.

"Thank you Yoongi Oppa." She softly spoke.

"Anytime princess." He winked at her back, she flushed until someone cleared their throat next to her, seeing Taehyung offer a spoonful of his food too.

Judging from his expression she couldn't say no to the boy either and took a bite. This was like any girls dream to be fed by the BTS boys, her thoughts were all over the place as each of them now offered a taste of their meal throughout. By the end of it she was so full while the boys finished up their dishes til no grain or drop was left.

"Hana, that was perfect." Jin huffed sitting back, obviously full and satisfied from the meal.

"Thank you again Hana."
"Noona, it was delicious!"

She giggled feeling their positive energy. "If I could do more I would." As they started to get up she finally remembered, "oh! Wait I forgot about the cake I made!" She quickly said in surprise.

"Already on it Hana." She heard a voice behind her, Sena walked in with a cake and candles lit, much like a birthday cake.

"Oh right our celebratory cake to commemorate us meeting each other!" Hobi beamed as they all gathered around Hana and the cake. It was beautifully decorated, the lilac icing with white flowers surrounding it.

"Let's countdown and blow together shall we?" Namjoon announced as they all agreed in response.

"Oh wait! Noona, can you use my phone to take a picture?" Jungkook offered his phone to the nurse which she gladly took.

"Ready?" Sena called, set to snap a shot of all of them. "Alright smile!" She took a picture and they all counted down and blew the candles together, Sena took multiple photos of them, as they started laughing and smudging the icing on each of their noses till all of them had some form of icing on their faces.

It was a joyous moment all of them would never forget and another unforgettable memory captured and saved in a photo frame.

There was nothing more that Hana wanted more than moments like this.

I hope these moments last forever.

She wished and continued to giggle along with the boys.

A/N: sorry this is a slow chapter! I needed to show how much the boys really meant to her and how much she cared for them as much as they did her.

Their summer together will be exciting and fun, with lots more memories and blooming relationships! Please look forward to more!

Also a big thank you for 2k reads and to all the new viewers! I hope you'll continue to enjoy Hana's story 💜