chapter 12 | jealousy

No one's pov

After a couple of months pass, Mina and Chaeyoung's friendship getting closer and closer, and along with Mina's feelings for her. Although Chaeyoung has a little feeling for her, she'll just usually push it aside like it was nothing to think about.

But their trust for each other is another whole level, to the point Chaeyoung let Mina have their spare key for their house, in incase Mina missed her Mr. Handsome and other cats.

But with one strict rule, she was not allowed to go to their basement for a reason.

___________________________________________

Mina currently chilling with Chaeyoung's cats in the living room, surrounding herself with furry friends while waiting for Chaeyoung to wake up.

Playing her favorite song while reading Jeongyeon's comics and mangas, vibing all by herself.

Out of the blue, someone came into their house without knocking or ringing the bell as if they own the house.

" WHERE IS MY BABY!!" she shouted and Mina flinch causing her to throw the manga up in the air.

"Oh, are you my baby?" She looks at Mina and Mina stops because she was mesmerized by the beauty of the woman she looking at.

The unknown women then wave in front of Mina and she shortly snaps out from her thoughts and quickly shakes her head left and right.

"Ouh dear, I didn't know she has a guest today... Whoopsie. Well, don't mind if I wake your friend up ." The woman winks at Mina and she absolutely stunned by it.

The woman went up stair like a total model with her slim body and her lowkey expensive dress.

" HOLAAA BABY!!" she shouted and a deep raspy voice scream

" AHHHHH UNNIEEEE!". Chaeyoung screamed.

Then a loud *thud* sound with completely silent afterward.

Mina then grows anxious wondering who is this woman and why she so close to her. Jealously slowly growing from it.

" who is this woman?" She asked herself.

" probably her big sister-" she paused for a moment.

" OH LORD NO, CHAEYOUNG IS THE FIRSTBORN! WHAT AM I THINKING!" she smacks herself.

"Wait.... Have I ever did asked if Chaeyoung taken or single before?" A moment is taken when she finally thinks about it.

" Oh No! What if this whole time she was taken and that probably why the first day we met she doesn't show anyone her emotion because she has a lover!!" Mina thought as it went beyond the sea and she immediately went into a panic because of it.

" SO THAT WOMAN IS HER GIRLFRIEND!!! THAT WHY SHE CALLED HER BABY!!" she shouted in her head, drowning herself with overthinking.

While Mina having overthinking, Chaeyoung is now dealing with her uninvited guests.

" URGHH UNNIE STOP ITT, YOU HEAVYYY!!" Chaeyoung complaint while the woman hugging her from the back.

"Noo~ I miss you~.... Don't you miss me too?" She did the cute voice and Chaeyoung just do an eye roll while walking down the stair with someone on her back.

"Oh good morning..... Mina unnie.....sorry I didn't know this annoying old lady was visiting me." She says with her tired voice.

The woman then hops off and stand in between them, her eyes looked at Mina up and down.

"Hmmm what do you guys about to do today?" She said out of curiosity still judging at Mina from up and down.

"None of your business." Chaeyoung said and place her big hand on her face as she pushing her aside.