Chapter 29| mini trip

No one's pov

It has been a month after the announcement, all of them are excited for their friends.

" THIS IS THE MONTH! IT ALREADY COME!" Jeongyeon shouts in the early morning with a bunch of suitcases in the living room.

" Okay! Let's check our stuff before we go." She said and take out her checklist book.

" My suitcase!"

"Here." Chaeyoung said pointing down at a purple suitcase.

" My drumstick!" She said and Tzuyu thumbs up.

" Chaeyoung and Tzuyu guitar and bass!?" She yelled.

" Here..." Sana said just woke up.

"everyone's suitcase!?" She yelled once more.

" Here!?" All of them said getting annoyed by the hyperactive Jeongyeon, who shouting in the early morning.

She walked around checking everything and announce once more.

" Okay! We will fly tonight at 6 pm so we should be there around 4 pm okay!?" She yelled and everyone slowly nodding.

Chaeyoung sighed getting a little stress and went to her room to meet her gorgeous girlfriend who is still sound asleep.

She smiles and went to cuddle with her.

Mina felt a warm hand wrapping around her waist and a soft breath near her neck.

" Good morning." She said with her sleepy voice and Chaeyoung buried her face into her neck.

" Oh, did I wake you up? I'm sorry." She said behind her and Mina turn around and rubbing her head.

" No, not really. But it a bit nosy downstairs." Mina said chuckling.

" yeah... Jeongyeon is a bit excited for the world tour." She said smiling.

" Why aren't you not excited?" Mina asked.

" No no... I am excited but I have a lot of worries..." She said and sighed.

" what is it?" She asked and Chaeyoung went silent.

Mina plays with her hair while waiting for her to get comfortable to tell.

" I don't know... I am always scared of airplanes....." She confessed.

" and who going to take care of the cats and dog?" Chaeyoung continued her sentence.

Chaeyoung overthinks about the problem that they are going to face soon but Mina was there to comfort her.

"Hmmm... Maybe your little sister can help you taking care of the pets? Right?" Mina asked and she shakes her head.

" she joining us..." She said and Mina thinks once again.

" Your parents?" She asked and Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulder.

" Mom hates cats fur and dad...., he just not a pet lover." She said and sighing while Mina giggled.

" well, they only need to feed them right?" She said and Chaeyoung nodded.

" let's just try then." She said and hand over the phone.

Chaeyoung looks into Mina's eyes who seems very positive, she sighed and called her parents.

" Hello? What wrong honey?" Her mother immediately answer.

" Hai, mom... Can you give me a favor?" She asked and her mother hummed.