chapter 8 | awkward

Chaeyoung

I turn on my data to check my social media then suddenly a billion notifications bashing my phone making a loud sound.

-Ding ding ding ding-

I quickly put it to mute so I won't disturb mina rest.

"What the hell!" I thought and check who it was.

2 Notification from tzuyu | Swipe
1 Notification from jeongyeon | Swipe
45 Notification from dahyun | swipe
10 Missed call from dahyun | call back
7 Notification from unknown number| Swipe
32 Notification from unknown number|Swip

I ignore those unknown numbers thinking it might be a fan spamming me so I check those 3 crackheads.

(Tzuyu aka the least annoying)

Tzuyu| yo.
           | you absent professor said.

Me| I'm at hospital rn.

_______________________________________

(Jeongyeob unnie aka annoying)

Jeongyeon | I heard you absent today everything alright?

Me | I'm at hospital rn.

________________________________________

(Dahyun most annoying)

( scroll up to read the other 44 messages)

Dahyun | OIIII WHERE IS YOUUUUU???!?

[10 missed from dahyun] call back?

Me | I'm at hospital rn.

_________________________________________

I take a deep breath after replying to those crackheads and take a short nap.

I woke up in my old high school class and I look at my surrounding, then I saw the girl who always staring at me.

Her hair is short brown with those nerdy classes which is cute. I always caught her staring at me and when I wave, she hides.

"Yo chingu!" Dahyun called me across the room and I made a sup nod.

"Wanna go hang out?" Dahyun said chewing her bubble gum with those mannerless clothes.

"Hey! Where your tie?" Our class president said and dahyun just gave a glare at her, slowly come toward then spit her gum at her.

"Watch your mouth bitch." She said then wrap her arm around me dragging me outside.

"Are you okay class president?" " are you okay?" "Should I report this?" "NO don't or you will be the next victims!" The student gossip once she steps out of the class.

I saw the girl was staring at me on the edge of the door but I choose to ignore her.

Every single day I never saw her not staring at me, does she likes me or what?

My graduation day was the most chaotic day of my life, I have to smile in every photo because I'm a popular girl in school.