chapter 29.5 | World tour

No one's pov

Everyone gasped at the word that coming from her mouth especially Mina. She was confused and hurt.

She stood up while lowering her head, tightly gripping her hand into white pale.

Chaeyoung gave a side glance but choose to ignore the hurt girl, proceed to waddle away to her room.

She was almost near to her bedroom but out of nowhere a tiny hand wrap around her waist, stopping her from moving.

She lowers her head as took a glimpse of her little sister that is watching them, Chaeyang facial face was all stunned.

" Mina stop this is embarrassing." She said attempting to open her arm to free herself.

" No, we not breaking up!" She shouts and buried herself into Chaeyoung's dress.

Chaeyang clench her jaw from the sight and wanted to go forward but a handheld her back. She looked behind it was Jeongyeon and Dahyun shaking their head left and right.

" Stop acting childish min-" she pauses when she felt her tears absorbed through her dress.

She kept silent regretting doing the strategies that she planning since they at home, she let down her guard, ego, and pride as she turns around to comfort her.

But then she receives a strong punch as soon she turns around. The whole bus shakes when the 5'10 tripped backward, everyone gasped seeing the big girl falling.

She holds her head saying she was dizzy, then she felt a liquid on her hand. She looked at her palm it was all red. Mina widens her eyes.

" That what you get for hurting my girl!" Chaeyang said without concerns but then a fast unpredictable speed slaps her face.

" Grow Up! Chaeyang your sister bleeding because of your childish act!" Mina shouts with anger in her voice, Chaeyang holds her cheeks.

Mina turns her back and got on her knee to Chaeyoung with full concerns facial place on her face.

" Honey!" She cries out seeing her girlfriend's face getting pale.

Jeongyeon runs to the driver telling him to stop driving and Jihyo called the ambulance. The whole bus was chaos. Chaeyang was the only one who seems confused.

Dahyun gripped her hand as she stares at Chaeyang from afar. She runs toward Chaeyang from behind wanting to punch her until a hand grabbed her hand stopping her from punching.

" Let Me Punch her!" Dahyun said glaring at whoever stopping her, it was Chaeyoung with her face full of blood.

" She my sister bro-" Chaeyoung calmly said but then she rolled her eyes backward as she fainted.

Dropping to the ground but this time there 3 4 people catching her heavy body, not letting her getting hit the ground.

Mina's pov

It 5 hours and she still haven't woke up yet, I kept staring at her while Chaeyang getting scolded by Jeongyeon and the rest.

I sighed and hold her warm hands it felt nice and comfy, I lay my head next to her arm.

" I guess you are jealous." I said alone all by myself in the room.

" Yes, I was." A sudden response from her and I quickly looked at her.

" Huh!" I said shockingly and meet eyes who have been staring at me for the whole time.

" Honey!" I stood up and hugged her, she giggling as she opens her arm widely for me to hug.