chapter 22 | reveal it

No one's pov

" CHAEYOUNG! UNNIE!"

Someone shouts on the front door and Mina and Chaeyoung pause then looked in the direction where the noise came from.

It was Chaeyang, she breathing heavily looking at the sister.

" Ah- Chaeyan-" Chaeyoung pause as her little sister jumps on her.

" YAH CHAEYANG!" Jeongyeon's protection instinct hit it and pull Chaeyang away from Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung not letting her little sister being taken away from her.

" Leave it.." She said and proceed to hug Chaeyang.

" UNNIE!" she cries.

Chaeyoung gulp then gave a little pat on her back as she clinging to her.

" How many days have I being asleep?" Chaeyoung asked and everyone in the room looked at each other.

" Hmmm..." Nayeon mumbled.

" 212 days..." Dahyun said.

" ah-" she said.

" I promise to our fans that we coming back with a new song." I thought as I lowered my head.

" fuck I mess up!" She shouts and everyone in the room startled.

" no, you didn't." Mina said, she looked at her and bite her lips scared once she let it out all the secret, everyone will hate the band.

" nevermind." She said.
____________________________________________

Chaeyoung's pov

The feeling inside my guts making me puke for keeping all the secret away.

I'm literally the biggest problematic person on earth.

I suddenly disappear from everyone and I make my fan waiting for us for years and now I'm just a huge disappointment.

I just never wanted everyone to feel troublesome by my problem but I end up hurting and trouble them.

I left Korea without telling anyone and then I came back and announce that LiFe will have come back without agreement from the other members.

I'm pathetic.

I should have just died back then.

" Chaeyoung-ah."

I look up and saw mina looking at me, I nodded in response.

" are you okay?" She said.

I nodded.

____________________________________________

No one's pov

Chaeyoung discards from her hospital bed and she finally can breathe the free air after being in a bed for 6 months.

The sunlight hit her face and she squints her eyes from the bright sun.

Mina walks beside her following her pace as she consistently stealing a glance to admiring her crush.

Chaeyoung's side view is everything for her.

Then a black van stopped in front of them and a man came out. Mina alert stepping in front of Chaeyoung protecting her.

" Ma'am! We were sent by your father personally to protect you." 2 men said bowing in front of her.

" Erh- okay?" She said then the man guide her into the car.

Everyone was confused about whether they can come along or not.

" You guys don't want to come in?" Chaeyang said already sit inside the car looking at them.