chapter 11 | who this?

No one's pov

Mina felt something in her stomach while she unconsciously stared at Chaeyoung who are dying with embarrassment.

Mina slowly grabbed Chaeyoung hand away from her face and she slowly mouthed the word "wow" while staring at her. Chaeyoung then stares back at mina with reddening cheeks full of awe.

They stare at each other but then someone interrupts their lovely staring eye contest.

" HEYYYYYY MINAAAAA!!" Bambam shouted from far away and both of them snapped from their staring contest, they quickly looked away.

Bambam then run toward mina with a high pitched voice as he called her name from a far distance.

"MIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" he shouts and finally he reached his destination, he takes a gasp before he continued talking.

" *gasp* one second *inhales*." he says with both hands on his knee bending toward gasping for air.

Mina and chaeyoung looked at each other with confused faces.

" *Gasppp* who the fuck are you giraffe looking guy." Bambam insults while pointing at cluelessly Chaeyoung, who is standing beside Mina.

"Excuse me?" She boldly replied then crossed her arm together looking right through his eyes.

"Owhhhh look like we have a dude with a girl voice I see." He said putting his arm around mina's shoulder.

She flinched as soon as Bambam rests his arm on Mina's shoulder, she quickly shakes it off and ran toward Chaeyoung then hides behind her.

Mina holds the tip of Chaeyoung's shirt while her little head peeks from behind, and Chaeyoung immediately turns on her protection instinct.

" What your problem dude." Chaeyoung said with a serious tone as she slowly approached Bambam.

He then raises his hand as he backs up slowly while staring at Chaeyoung's death stares.

"I- uhmmm didn't know you guys dating.... Uhmmm I'll go now. BYE!" He said before zooming out from their sight.

Both of them become silent as soon as he leaves them, Myna then starts the conversation again.

" I hate him." Mina confessed and Chaeyoung raises her eyebrow. "Why?" She replied.

" He just likes to bother me so much and flirt with me, he's making me so uncomfortable." She said shaking her head left and right.

" Oh, I see.... well if he making you uncomfortable again just call me." Chaeyoung said and Mina looks at her because she was touched by Chaeyoung's wise words.

She never felt safe before and she never had the experience of feeling loved and cared for.

"Ah- thank you so much that meant a lot to me." Mina got held back as she got shy.

" You very welcome......and erh...  you can let go of my shirt." Chaeyoung points out that Mina still holds her shirt.

"Ah- right sorry hehe." She said it in tiny then let go of it.

Then the silence came back again and these two were awkward once again.

"So do you wan-" both of them said it at the same time and paused at the same time with a confused shocked faces.

"You first." Chaeyoung said but Mina kindly rejects, "ah, no you first." She replied.

"Ah, nono I think yours are more important." Chaeyoung said with a calm and gentle voice, Mina then rethink. It was silent.