Special Chapter 15.5| Chaeyoung's life story

No one's pov

Son Chaeyoung was the daughter of the most important busy man and the world's most beautiful woman.

Growing up with a diamond spoon in her mouth, she felt a little unfree. Her father's people will always on her side no matter what and no matter what she does will be reported by the newspaper, the paparazzi, and so on.

Her life a pretty tough as an only child in a wealthy family, her father and mother often went overseas to attend their meeting.

At the age of 12, she went overboard to the USA to continue her education there which is her greatest nightmare. Where she often gets bullies and look down on, she doesn't get along with others because she is different.

Then she started to pick up an instrument and find peace when she plays with it.

Year by year she getting experts with her skills and got 3 new friends whom her mother introduced to her. It is pretty surprisingly she gets along with them very well.

These 4 dorks always adventure together and started to form up a band where they can express their days through music.

At the age of 15, these 4 dorks arrive in Korea and attend the highest South Korea education school and also in the top class.

Son Chaeyoung was the most popular amongst them since she has the personality of a princess and an attitude like a badass woman.

She gets attention from both genders just by smiling at everyone already in awe of her. Even though she gets attention to love and care she still feels a little chained around her life. Even with that 3 dorks she still feels a little lonely until one day.

Chaeyoung pov

" Mom... Dad... I'm home." I said waiting for someone to respond.

" *scoff* what on earth am I expecting... Of course they not home just like in old days." I said and turn around suddenly a little girl staring in front of me with a familiar face.

" *gasp* AHHH oh lord! My soul almost went out..." I said holding my chest from the sudden surprise.

" are you my unnie?" The little girl said and I just look at her all confused.

"I don't have any siblings.." I replies and got on her eye level.

"Are you lost?" I asked and her eyes definitely the same as a mom's, she then shakes her head left and right.

" Nope mom say this is my home and my unnie will be here. So are you my unnie?" She replied and I got more confused.

" what your name?" I asked, gulping my own saliva.

The girl looks up and clears her throat.

"Hai my name is Son Chaeyang and how are you?" She said innocently with basic English.

I looked at her and backed up a little bit and she came toward me a little bit, I then ran into my mom's office.

" OMMAAAAAA!" I shout running as fast as I can and barge in without permission and saw my mom on her table with her client.

Her face is extremely scary but once she took a glance at me, she rests her eyebrows.

" honey, what bought you here?" Her mothering voice that immediately comforts me.

I bowed on her client who on is on their knee with that paperwork which seems to be ripped apart and tosses around.

I stand beside my mom's table looking down.