chapter 2 | nightclub

No one's pov

The girls were ready to get some drinks and get absolutely knocked out since namosa wanted to go to the new local nightclub called Lion Club.

Mina and Jihyo disagree at the moment but since nayeon convinces them, finally they agree.

"Ugh, I hate nightclubs..." Mina complain as she thought they going to a nice restaurant for a nice meal.

" Honestly same it's too noisy and smelly..." Jihyo responds.

" Yah!! we going to have fun no whinny." Nayeon said since she was the oldest, the two girls rolled their eyes.

As they arrive at the club, they were stopped by two security guards in front of the entrance as both of them stood still like a statue in fancy suits and sunglasses.

" Stop may I take a look at your ID?" He said then Nayeon take out her id with such confidence.

" We're all legal." she said looking at the guards.

" Alright, pass." He said opening the door for them.

Once they step in, their eyes went sparkled.  Everything is fancy with no dirty floor and no smell of alcohol or someone making out on the side.

"Hold on are we on the dark side or bright side of the nightclub?" Jihyo asked and Mina interrupts her.

" Honestly it's not bad at all." She said while those 3 are gloomy.

" Awh! Come on I thought it a fun time, not thisssss." Sana whined suddenly a man with a fancy mask comes toward them.

" Good evening, fine lady please do wear this." He said leaving them with 5 fancy masks in their hand leaving them confused.

They all looked at him weirdly.

" Huh for?" Nayeon asked.

" It is a rule from this nightclub owner itself, it is to protect your identity." He mentioned and slowly walked away as he give a fancy mask to a new welcomer.

The girls didn't complain as they just wear it since it was said to protect their "identity".

" We better stick together if not I'm not searching for your flat asses here..." Jihyo commands as she glares at namosa.

" Ugh, move along losers." Nayeon said and wrap her arm around Sana and Momo's arms.

" I'll take care of this and you take care of her." Nayeon said and leave them to search for some drinks while Jihyo just slap her forehead.

Watching those two party addict people walking away as they already got in a drinking group, as the time passed by, out of nowhere the light shut down and everyone started cheering when there was a guy in a black mask and white coat getting the spotlight on the stage.

" Lady and gentlemen the band group will now perform their new song called ( love it or hate it ) hereeee the LiFe!" The announcer said and everyone cheered but Mina and Jihyo just sat down at their table while clapping slowly.

Mina's pov

The nightclub is not that good or bad it's just for people to vibe, currently I'm sitting with Jihyo while clapping for a band group called LiFe and their new song loves it or hates it honestly it's not a bad title for a band.

Suddenly the stage slowly raises with 4 members with masks they bowed and went to their positions.

"Life" "life" "life" "life" people chatting about their band name.

The drummer did the intro by making the beat and then the bassist join in my heart started to beat to the rhythm, the keyboard player playing the piano wonderfully and elegantly, and last at not least the guitarist make the song 10 times better by making the rift and I just couldn't get enough of the intro.