chapter 3 | almost

Mina's pov

The bird singing outside and I haven't heard my alarm ring so I got worried, I reach out to take my phone and the time said 9: 49 a.m and my pupils got big.

" FUCK I HATE CLASS AT 10 IN THE MORNING!" I shout and fell on my back.

" Huh, what happens?"Momo asked with her half-awake face and continue sleeping.

I got ready as fast as I can to chase the time and quickly run to my class, as I looked at my watch I have 10 more minutes and my careless life bumped into someone and our paper got mixed up.

" Ah sorry!" I repeatedly bow however I didn't bother to look at the person at all while picking up my paper and quickly run away, but luckily I got to my class on time, and finally, I breathe normally.

"Yo-yo wassup is yo favorite boi here." A voice that I wish to go far away from me.

"it Bam Bam the double B." He tries hard to rap and I just made an eye roll hoping he did not see me.

" Ah, Mina my friend!" He said waving to me and I just mentally smack my forehead "okay now begone." I said and he came toward me.

" ughhh worst day of my life!" I said and he sat down next to me "hi friend we are classmates this semester yippie." He smiles and I just faked a smile for him.

The class did but this dude can't stop spitting nonsense on me all is saliva all around me.

"this getting annoying...." I thought and I saw him going through my books and taking a piece of a folder full of paper inside it.

" yah... can you not touch my belongings?" I said and he looked at me surprisingly.

 " you play music?" He asked and I just looked at him weirdly " erh no wtf?" I said.

" two of you in the back! I will get you two zero points if you keep on chit-chatting behind." Our professor said and I glare at him for making me in trouble while he just innocently smiles.

The class is over and I finally can get the hell out of this class but then he holds my hand romantically looking at me but I got annoyed

" TF you looking at?" I said with a straight face then I snatched my hand away from him.

"wait you didn't get my charm?" He said and I roll my eyes.

 "in my eyes... you are one ugly pig. Bye," I said leaving him with a word that is sharp as a knife while smirking knowing that I K.O him.

" cheap bastard.." I sigh and walked to the cafe and saw the whole gang sitting in the usual place.

"Mitang! Over here!" Momo shouts and I grip my hand into a fist

"I swear she dead once I'm over there." I said and walk toward her quickly and her face drops from smiling to a worried face.

"you son of bitch don't call me that." I shake her by her throat.

 "cough you gonna kill me for real." She coughed then I stop and sat down while crossing my arm.

"humph raccoons." I said looking away.

"ya since when are you into music?" Sana asked while holding my folder.

"huh, why everyone keeps on saying that? Gimme that." I said and she gave it to me,  I check it out and all the paper inside is a piece of music paper and I got confused.

"wait this is not mine..." I said and looked around to find any clue who this book belongs to.

" *Gasp* did you steal someone's folder?" Sana said looking at me and I just wanna slap her mouth for spitting nonsense.