Chapter 11 - Secrets Pt. 2/4

Start from the beginning

Eleonore: [G] "What's this?"

Theo: [G] "Sonderfahndungsliste G.B. (Special Search List Great Britain)"

Theo: [G] "A list of "prominent" British residents to be arrested by the SS as part of the preparation for Operation Sea Lion."

     Then, he opened a page within the booklet and passed it to Eleonore, she was shocked to see both Y/n and his father name on the very top of the page.

Eleonore: [G] "Why's Y/n name on the list...?"

Theo: [G] "I was actually surprised at first too. My sources in the Gestapo and the SD said he was one of the agents in Claude Dansey's Z Organization. Of course, they report to the British Secret Service."

Eleonore: "How did you know that?"

Theo: [G] "Two months after Britain declared war in 1939, we captured two British Secret Service agents on the outskirts of a Dutch town named "Venlo". One of the British agents was carrying a list of all British agents in Europe. As it turns out, Y/n name was also in the list."

Eleonore: [G] "What exactly do you want me to do?"

Theo: [G] "Forget about him, move on."

Eleonore: [G] "I refuse."

Theo: [G] "I won't stop you. Either way, you will still be mine."

Eleonore: [G] "We'll see about that."

Theo: [G] "Of course, sweetheart. We will."

      Theo left the room while leaving the booklet on the table as Eleonore look on, still surprised. She grabbed the book and looked at Y/n name. It read "Y/n L/n, Agent Z5 for Dansey's Z Organization."

Y/n P.O.V

Meanwhile at RAF Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire.

     The de Havilland Flamingo landed at RAF Sawbridgeworth in Hertfordshire after 10 minutes in flight, as I got off the aircraft. I was immediately greeted by two men from the SOE who drove me to what they call "Station IX". ("The Frythe" is the place original name for those who are wondering.)

     Upon arriving to the station half an hour later, I was greeted by my father

     Upon arriving to the station half an hour later, I was greeted by my father. He led me inside the station. It was basically a workshop in disguise with engineers walking around, inventing new weapons and equipment for the SOE.

Philip: "First of all, Y/n. Let me introduce you to your quartermaster, "Menw"."

     A short man who looked almost alike to Dr. Aiden except for their height, walked out of a room and shook hands with me.

Y/n: "Good evening, Menw...?"

Menw: "Yes, sir. That's my code-name. Based on "Menw fab Teirgwaedd", one of King Arthur's Enchanted Knight."