Nicolas Claxton and Kevin Porter Jr- Side Piece

Nicolas is the top pic👆🏽
Late but here it is
I hope you like it
Kevin Porter jr👇🏽

 Nicolas is the top pic👆🏽Late but here it is I hope you like itKevin Porter jr👇🏽

——

Zink POV
I am currently on the phone with Nicolas Claxton who is my boyfriend of about a year.

I told him that I would be at his game tonight cheering him on from the sideline because I hadn't seen him all day today.

It's probably because I had been in bed with Kevin Porter Jr. all day.

"Stop" I said as Kevin was tickling me as I talked to Nicolas.

He then started to lick my ear as I kept squirming in his arms.

"Bye babe" I said as I let out a sigh.

I made a kissing noise through the phone then hung up.

Kevin was just laughing.

He loved messing with me whenever I was on the phone.

"You going to the game to see me or him?" He asked laughing.

Did I mention that Nicolas, who plays for the Brooklyn Nets was going to be playing against Kevin, who happens to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers?

My boyfriend and my side piece playing against each other.. I'm in for a ride.

"Yes, why would I not, I gotta support Nicolas" I said as I shrugged.

"And not me" he said sadly.

"Kevin, don't start" I responded.

"What am I doing?" Kevin yelled.

"Making me feel bad" I said.

"Well you should, you're cheating on a man who loves you to shreds with a man who also loves you to shreds, you have two men who are in love with you, yet you're playing both of them" Kevin explained.

I hated this.

I hated myself.

For letting everything get out of hand.

Kevin was right, I have two men who are both in love with me, and I sure as hell am in love with the both of them yet here I am playing them both.

"I can't do this right now" I said getting up and putting my clothes on.

"Well, Zink I can't keep doing this, ever" Kevin said standing up from the bed.

"It's either me or him" he demanded.

——-
I like where this is going.

Soooo, I'm gonna make three parts to this.

I hope my requester(zink) doesn't mind.

I'll try to give the other parts by Saturday.

Btw

Read.Like.Comment

Love y'all