La melo ball-he flirts with your bestfriend

I know he's not in the NBA or NCAAM but he plays basketball and is hella fine.

I might do more people like him

But here's the story

----------
You just stood.

Looking very surprised that your boyfriend and your best friend were just flirting in front of you.

Instead of confronting them and going off.

You decided to hold all your emotions in until you were strong enough to tell them to stay out of your life forever.

So you quickly went to the restroom to wipe away the tears and the makeup that slid off.

You ended up with a bare face because you decided to take it off knowing you were gonna cry like all day.

'Why the fuck did he have to cheat on me with her' you thought.

'Matter of fact why was my bestfriend letting him flirt back with her' you said with a very confused look on your face.

And once again tears running down your face.

You ran out the bathroom, with blurred vision but as your about to wipe them away

A hand had beat you to it.

"Baby what's wrongs" he said holding my face in his hand kissing the spots where the tears had fell.

Which just made me cry and mad even more.

I removed his hands from my face and ran out the building.

I looked behind me to see if he was there but he wasn't.

I guess he doesn't love me after all.

"God, why me" I said sobbing

Then it started to rain

So now my tears were blending in with rain.

I kept walking home when my phone went off in my back pocket.

"Lambo come alive man I'm used to this, no one looks surprised cause we used to this"-drake's part in 'used to this' by future starts to tune.

I looked at the caller id and it was my best friend.

Should I accept it?

Even though I was pissed at her I answered it.

"Hey girly, where are you, la melo told me what happened" she asked worriedly.

"Like you don't know" I said back with attitude.

"Look me and la melo are going to your house cause we have a quiz tomorrow in geometry and you smart so you need to lose that attitude."

"Like hell you are" I said hanging up in her face.

-at the house-

I was in my room eating Oreos,watching romcoms, and crying my eyes out again.

I felt unloved,ugly,and like garbage.

As I was yelling at the tv I heard a knock at the door.

Without thinking I opened it.