Monsters-kyrie irving (4 Emily)

This is for Emily, I hope u like it.💖💖

-----

Kyrie looked at his phone again, for the fifth time during the card game with friends.

"She hasn't called or texted me" Kyrie said frustrated.

"Kyrie calm down, she's probably working late" Gordon said.

"Your right, I need to relax" he said chuckling abit taking a sip from his half empty bottle of beer.

After 5 minutes of continuing to play the game, he thought he was time for his little angel,izzy, to go to bed.

"Let me go, put her to sleep, Emily would kill me if I let her stay up past her bedtime, again." Kyrie's groaned, standing up.

"K" his friends answered, starting another game up.

Kyrie went straight into the play room, where his daughter sat and played with her all her dolls.

"Baby girl, it's time for bed" Kyrie said.

"Daddy no" izzy said as she crossed her arms.

"Baby girl yes, we did it once and I promised your mom I would nut let it happen again" Kyrie said stepping into the room, walking directly infront of his daughter.

"But daddy" she said whining.

"Come here" he said, stretching his arms out.

She reached her arms as well so Kyrie could bend down and pick her up.

He picked her up.

"Lets go to bed" he said smiling.

They walked the hall until they reached her room, which was right beside the master bedroom.

Once they reached it, Kyrie laid her on her bed and sat next to her pulling her covers over her.

"Baby girl, get some rest" Kyrie said kissing her head.

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight daddy, I love you" she said worriedly.

"Love you too" he said standing up but before he walked away he gave her a kiss to her head.

As he walked away, Izzy called his name again.

"Daddy"

"Yes, angel"

"Can you check under my bed, for monsters"

"Baby, there aren't any monsters in here"

He said looking under the bed and in closet.

"Okay, daddy" she said still sounding scared.

"Love you, princess, goodnight" he said leaving and turning off the lights to her room.

Izzy went under the covers immediately after her father left, she was so scared.

She decided to just shut her eyes and left sleep drift her away.

---

It was now 10:00 and kyrie was still playing games with the fellas.

He had stopped worrying about Emily because she had sent him a text at around the time he put his daughter up.

"We gotta beat the cavs the next time we play them" Kyrie said seriously.

"Yeah, you have got to get your revenge" al said.

All talks were stopped when they heard whimpers by the stairs.

"Daddy" he heard his 4 year old baby cry.

Kyrie stood up and ran to where she was.

He picked her up and took her to the living room with the guys.

"Sorry guys, I'll be back" he whispered.

He took her to the master bedroom.

Kyrie said down and listened to the whimpers that left the mouth of his girl.

He rubbed her back and sat her up in his lap.

"Baby, what's wrongs"

"I had a bad nightmare daddy" she hiccuped.

"You wanna sleep in here" he asked wiping her tears away.

"Yes"

He picked her up and laid her down on his side of the bed.

He pulled the covers over her small body and turned the tv on her favorite tv show.

Kyrie laid down as well and cuddled up behind her until she fell asleep.

He kissed her head and turned off the lights but left tv on.

He didn't bother to close the door instead left it open and went downstairs to finish the game.

Every once in a while he would go and check on his daughter, all while he waited for his wife to come home.