MVP- Russell Westbrook 4 kaelin

These finals🙄🙄🙄
Still got cavs in 7 tho....
--------
It was the day of the NBA awards and  in the bathroom getting ready.

You had just sleep on your black Joyce and slipped on your black high heels that Russell had bought you on Valentine's Day.

you were applying your make up when your husband walked

"Hey babe, you look beautiful" Russ said kissing your cheek.

He then stood right behind you in the mirror and just admired you.

"Wow!" He yelled softly.

"How did I get so damn lucky"

You laughed it off because I'm your head you were thinking exact same thing about him.

He then grabbed you waist and put your butt on his crotch.

You started to laugh as you felt his Russell Westbrook jr. grow on your butt.

"Babe stop playing, we have to leave soon and we can't be late." Kaelin scolded.

"But babe that dress-"

"I'll see you in the car" she said cutting him off.

-AT THE NBA AWARDS-

"Now we already know who the nominees are cause we been talking about it for centuries" drake said making the crowd laugh.

"BUT just invade you forgot we'll remind you guys"

Everyone's head swiftest to the screen above him.

"The MVP nominees are James Harden, Kawhi Leonard, and Russell Westbrook"

Drake walked back on stage with a black enveloped.

This was the moment everyone was waiting for.

"And MVP goes to my boy..... Russell Westbrook" he announced.

At the sound of his name everyone popped out of their seats as he took off to get his well deserved reward.

-AFTER THE NBA AWARDS-

They had just gotten home from celebrating Russ's award but Thierry was still some more celebrating to do.

Here husband had worked his ass off to take his team to the playoffs only to beat by the rockets.

So she had a little gift hidden somewhere in the bathroom that she put on.

"Babe" Russ called sounding concerned.

"You okay" he asked.

" yes daddy" you answered back sexily walking in.

You had on a blue see through lace lingerie 2 piece that you had just brought.

You crawled over him ever so slowly.

" I think Mr. MVP deserves something nice for tonight" kaelin smirked.

Russell said nothing and went straight to attaching her lips to his lips.

Russell's hands explored every place of kaelin's body while his mouth kept moving over her body.

Russell soon put kaelin under him and took off her clothes piece by piece while kaelin did the same to Russ.

When he took off her top he instantly connected his mouth to her nipples.

When kaelin moaned that's when he lost everything.

He ripped off her thong and threw it across the room.

He licked his fingers inserted right in her place and began trying to get her loose.

"Babe, I'm ready" kaelin whimpered.

Without hesitation Russell inserted into her.

"Fuck" he moaned.

" you feel so good"

All the sweat and there moans were the only things you could here and see in that room.

"Faster" kaelin screamed.

At the sound of that Russell went as fast as he could.

"Oh my god, baby I'm close"

"I'm close too"

"On the count of cum with me" he said to her.

"One"

Thrust

"Two"

Thrust

"Three"

A thrust so good that they did exactly what he said.

Heavy breaths came from the both of them as Russell fell on top of kaelin.

"Babe, I love you so much and not even making love can explain how proud I am of you" kaelin cried.

" I love you too"

And with that said Russ kisses the top of her head and they both went to sleep