Jealousy-devin booker 4 chelsea

I decided to remake it because I didn't like the first one so yeah

This one won't have a part 2.

------

"So you just gon let Kelly make ya girl giggle all like that" d'lo asked pointing in Chelsea's and Kelly's direction.

"What you mean by that, me and Kelly go way back and I know he wouldn't try to make a move on my girl" devin explained.

"You sure" d'lo questioned.

"Yea I'm sure" he assured d'lo.

"Word off the court is Kelly gotta crush on ya girl dev" d'lo said drink his drink then looking at him in a side eyed way.

"D'lo stop lying" Devin said laughing and hitting him on the arm lightly.

"Sorry Devin but I'm not... I even heard that Chelsea knows but Kelly don't know that she know and she don't-" d'lo was rambling so devin cut him off.

"You serious" Devin said getting heated.

"I'm deadass bro, I would never lie to you" d'lo said also in a serious tone.

With that being said.

Devin darted right in there direction, pushing everyone out of his path.

When he reached Kelly and Chelsea

He stopped.

"Hey baby, I was just telling oubre how-" Chelsea didn't finish cause she was interrupted by Devin.

Devin had punched oubre right in the face.

"Babe" Chelsea yelled.

*at home*

"I still cant believe you punched Kelly in the face" Chelsea semi-yelled as they went into the house.

"Well you should've told me, Kelly had a crush on you" Devin blurred out.

"How'd you find out" Chelsea asked calmly.

"D'lo told me, your my girlfriend,how could you not tell me this" Devin whined .

"Because I knew you'd react like this babe"

"I didn't want you to stop being friends with people that make you happy, and I was very wrong for not telling you" Chelsea kissed him on his cheek.

"Do you like him" Devin questioned getting angry out of nowhere.

"Now what kind of a dumba-" Chelsea was interrupted.

"No I don't Devin" Chelsea looking into Devins eyes.

"Okay that's all I needed to know" Devin smiled picking Chelsea up and planting a big kiss on her lips while he spun her around.

"I love you" Devin whispered sucking on her ear.

"I love you too" Chelsea moaned.

-----

Decided to make it short and cute since my others are explicit sorry Chelsea I just felt it should have a cute ending.