Lebron james-stressed out

The cavaliers had been really rocky leading up to the begging of the playoffs and it didn't look or even feel like they were improving.

"Hey babe, you look stressed" you said coming in the room setting your book down while walking towards your king.

He giggles.

"That's because I am" he said with a little smile.

"You mind telling me why my husband who doesn't need to focus on the playoffs is stressing over the playoffs" you said in one big breath.

"You know me so well" he said sighing.

"Well you are my husband"
You said giggling.

"Now tell queen James why king James is stressed over the playoffs" you questioned.

"Well lately we've been losing and I don't know how we'll play in the playoffs, I just don't want the fans to feel like we failed them cause that's the last thing I wanna do as a star player." He said sighing looking down.

" babe, how many times have you been to the playoffs, IN A ROW, you will do awesome like you always do, and the fans they will love you, you come back to the cavs going to the championship 2 but winning 1, and while the Warriors fans watched" you said with a big smile as you finished.

"Those warriors fans faces were priceless" they both laughed.

" okay, I gue-" Lebrun was cut off before he could finish.

"Know" she said correcting him.

"I KNOW we're gonna do great in the playoffs."

"That's my baby,now let me relieve this knots in your back"

"Okay" he said sexily.