Selfish- kyrie irving

Another kyrie one cause he's my baby
And request are open
--------

"Kyrie, did you really think about actually sitting out just to not play for the cavs" I asked my boyfriend.

"Yes" he said in a 'duh' type of tone.

"You do realize that's kinda selfish?" I questioned.

"Yeah, but that's the past" he said sounding guilty.

When I saw his smile turn upside, I instantly felt guilty.

Me and Kyrie I had been together for 5 years, I was there when he felt like he meant nothing to that team.

I was there when he was struggling and trying to find hisself on that.

He would come home everyday with a tired and depressed look on his beautiful sculptured face.

It made me sad knowing he was doing what he loved but the fact he wasn't enjoying it made it worse.

I got up off the couch and walked to where he was.

"I'm sorry I bought that up" I said putting my arms around his torso.

"I just....I just feel like those fans hate me, baby, I just feel bad" Kyrie Huffed out.

"Baby, don't you ever feel like that, shit, did you see what KD did a year ago" I said laughing.

"But babe that's him, I'm Kyrie Irving"

"Exactly, you are Kyrie Irving, one of the best point guards in the league, one of the clutchests player in the league, you ARE NOT lebron sidekick, a backup, or robin, you are one of best players in the world and the way you playing with Boston, it's shows" I said kissing him after I said that.

He kissed back and pulled away but held me in his arms.

"I'm so lucky to have you" he said kissing my face.

I giggled as he did so too.

"No, I'm lucky to have YOU and I love you with every piece of my heart" I said back.

"I love you too"