Cheats-ben simmons (4 me)

My names SHEMARIA , but my nicknames Sheshe
So I'm using sheshe.

Cause I have a long ass name.

----
Sheshe was at one of bens game and yes Ben Simmons from the Philadelphia 76ers.

Since Ben had just entered the draft it was one of his summer league games.

It was halftime sheshe had decided to go and visit even in the locker rooms.

What sheshe didn't expect was Ben to be kissing all up on a girl that just so happened to be the bitch she was sitting next to.

Sheshe went up to them and coughed purposely.

"Oh hey Ben came to say hi whose this" sheshe asked.

Both the bitches broke up the kiss to see who was talking.

Once Ben saw sheshe face he closed his mouth real quick.

"Ummm Ben you can talk who is this" sheshe asked again.

Apparently the girl knew that Ben had a girlfriend cause she couldn't say shit either.

"I'm a lady so since non of y'all won't fucking speak, I'm gonna leave this game pack up your shit and throw all of it out the house, so Ben don't bother coming to the house to get you garbage cause it won't be there, ok, bye" sheshe said trying to hold it together.

Sheshe went out the stadium with her head held high,by now tears were pointing down her face fast.

"Why" sheshe screamed in the car while hitting the horn.

When sheshe finally calmed down.

She put the keys in the ignition and drove off to the place her and Ben shared.

/at the house/

"Uhhh" sheshe carrying the last of bens stuff outside.

While she was doing that....

Guess who decided to show up...

Ben.

As soon as sheshe laid eyes on Ben, she busted out into tears and ran straight in the house.

Since sheshe was in a hurry trying to get away from Ben.

She ended up not locking the door.

So Ben came straight in.

"Baby, come her" Ben said going to his loving girlfriend.

"Ben, leave me alone you cheating asshole" sheshe said at the top of her lungs.

"Never" Ben said just as loud.

"Look baby I love you, and please don't ask why I cheated on someone as beautiful as you, cause guess what, I won't know the answer." Ben said truthfully.

"And baby we only did it one time-"

"So that makes it ok cause I'd be really happy to go and fuck Stephen and tell you it only happened one time and then let's see if you'll forgive me" she aid wiping her tears and going upstairs.

"I'm not saying it's ok I'm just saying that,that one one time was a mistake, I didn't do it over and over again"

"Baby I'll do anything for you to forgive me ". Ben said.

Sitting next to his girlfriend on the bed,holding her while she cried.

"I need time, so can you please leave"

"Baby don't do this" Ben said crying into sheshe's shoulder.

"I love you but I need time okay"

"Okay, I love you too Babygirl"

Ben then gave her the tightest hug and the most passionate kiss he had ever given her.

Cause he knew it might be his last time seeing his princess.

-----
It's been a long time dive I've wrote

So I wrote this

Like I said before u guys have to send request

And don't worry I will be making a part 2 to this or I might leave and let you guys think of an ending yourself

So yeah

Vote
Read
Enjoy

Bye