Graduation

Fuyuhikos pov

Today was the day me and my friends graduate from hopes peak. After this dad plans to make me the new boss of the kuzuryu clan so its a pretty big day for me.

"are you nervous fuyuhiko?" my girlfriend peko asked.

"I little bit" I admitted. She was one of the only people I could be honest around.

"Well no matter what happens I'll always be by your side" she said reassuringly.

"thanks babe" I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed her cheek "now let's kick ass at this graduation!"

We entered the garden where our class was holding a tea party before graduation. Kazzy saw us and waved us over.

"hey guys isn't this awesome! We're finally graduating!"

"I know! No more homework!" ibuki cheered high fiving her cousin.

"I'm going to miss this place though." hajime sighed.

"I met you here hajime and all my other hopeful friends so I'll miss it too" nagito replied.

The rest of us agreed. We made so many good memories in this place. It was weird thinking that we're never going to attend a class here again.

"Well we just gotta enjoy our last day to the fullest" kazzy said with a grin.

We nodded. he's right for once. we have to enjoy our last day to the fullest that's all there is to it.

"alright it's party time!" akane yelled grabbing a fistful of food. We all laughed and joined in. After a couple of hours of partying we were called up for the leaving ceremony.

Our headmaster Jim kirigiri came up and gave us a speech about what great students we were and how much he's going to miss us. It was really heartwarming actually.

Once he was finished he called us up one at a time to get our graduation certificate. Finally it was my turn. I politely took it from the headmasters hands and bowed at the crowd. Peko gave me a kiss on cheek as I sat down which made me blush. Maybe today wasn't such a sad day after all.