Back Together

Fuyuhikos pov

I woke up with a start. I was laying on some sort of mechanism. So the whole neo world program wasn't a dream.

I saw the other four survivors hajime, Sonia, akane and kazuiki looking just as dased and confused.

I looked in the mirror and found that I still had a eyepatch over my eye though when I took the eyepatch off I descovered a blue still intact eye. I felt sick just looking at it.

We walked into a separate room to find our classmates still intact in the pods. We all ran to our friends. I ran straight to peko. She looked so peaceful asleep. It's hard to believe she died such a brutal death in the simulation.

"can we really bring them back?" I asked hajime.

He smiled at me "of course! We won't give up until everyone's brought back"

Three months later

We've been on japperwork Island for three months trying desperately to wake the others up. We had a couple of people respond but no one woke up. I stayed with peko the whole time. The only time I left her side was when akane dragged me away to eat.

When I was walking back I noticed kazuiki sitting with nagito. I've seen him sitting with him for a while now.

"yo dumbass why you sitting with that crazy basturd!? I never thought you two got along"

He smiled at me nervously "we didn't but you know his death felt so lonely. I guess I don't want him to feel lonely when he wakes up"

"your a good guy kazzy" I said petting him on the shoulder.

"hehe thanks baby gangster"

"don't call me that dumbass!" I punched him on the shoulder and walked back to peko.

I broke down at the sight of her "oh peko I miss you so much. Please come back" I begged tearfully.

"young master please don't cry" a weak voice said. I looked up to see...

"peko!"

I pulled my girl into a hug feeling happier than words can express. Finally she's back with me and I'm never letting her go again!