Police Chef Peko

Pekos pov

Six years later

"alright everyone I expect good work from you all today"

"yes police Chef kuzuryu!"

Life's kinda funny ya know. A couple of years ago I saw myself as nothing but a tool for fuyuhiko to use but now I'm the police Chef of towa city in charge of several different officers. I'm gald things turned out this way. I can help so many other people this way.

My two deputy officers were my little brother taka and akane. Takas father was a police Chef so it's only natural that he'd want to do some of his father's work. Akane however only signed up cause she thought it looked cool. I can't complain though she's a good officer who works hard.

"any emergency calls yet?" I asked them.

"not yet big si-" he was cut off by a phone call "hello towa city police station how can I help you. I see. We'll be with you shortly" he hung up the phone looking pale "a bunch of children are being held hostage at the candy store"

"alright then let's beat the crap out of those bad guys and then eat candy as a reward" akane yelled running off.

"let's go taka" I said patting him on the shoulder.

We got to the candy store where a group of armed men were holding children at gun point. Me and akane took the men out while taka got the children out of harms way.

At the end of it a little girl came up and hugged me "thanks miss your our hero!"

A Hero. It feels really nice to hear someone call me that. I'll have to tell Fuyuhiko about this when I get home.