Domestic Home

Fuyuhikos pov

"Honey I'm heading to work" I yelled to my boyfriend.

"ok here" she handed me a bag full of cookies. "I baked these for you to eat during lunch hours"

"aww that's so sweet honey" I said kissing her on the head "bye babe"

"bye!"

Me and kiibo have been together ever since kazuiki talked me into telling peko my feelings back in high school. We've been living together for two years and I couldn't be happier.

Well I suppose I would be happier if my job was more active but there's not much I can do about that. I'm the boss of the kuzuryu clan and business is mostly slow which isn't to bad but it does get boring and I tend to have slight money worries. I want to be able to provide for my girl after all.

After what felt like forever it was time to go home. I walked through the door a was immediately greeted by peko.

"welcome back love I've have dinner ready" she said

"thanks darling" I hung my coat up and sat at the table with peko.

We talked about work, friends and anything that came to mind. It was just so easy being around her. After dinner was over I helped with the dishes and we cuddled down together watching a movie. My life is so perfect thanks to her. I love her more than words can express.